Another who to zeta first.. For AAT

DarthApok
277 posts Member
edited March 2017
So my squad now is pretty stable top 10 in arena and even 1-3 spots with some luck. So I think I may want a zeta for heroic AAT which as of right now our guild hasn't attempted. Rancor is easy so not worried about that. I've heard Vader & Kylo are best options for this? Are these the top 2 choices? And if so who's the better option? I've got Kylo G9 & Vader G10 so would have to gear them up more but I'm not too worried about that. So who's the better option here? And are there any other good options for AAT? (Btw, I don't have clones)

I have been leaning towards Kylo a bit due to him being pretty solid in arena as well. Especially after going 5v1 against a Kylo and getting humiliated.. Lol. But zVader teams are also pretty solid so really not sure here..

Replies

• PorMestari
    123 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    You can try to solo phase 1 in aat with zylo, only heroic, as you can retreat as you like. Zader is solid, not great, and for many guilds phase 2 is easily done. So it all depends on which phase you need most damage done. I went with zader, so maul has to stand in que as those are overlapping each other... if ya got resistance try finn...
  • zKylo can solo phase 1 of the HAAT.
    zCody + Leia is extremely good for phase 4.
    zJyn might be viable but I am yet to see someone test her out, her zeta is similar to Cody's, but rebels recover protection every time they gain a buff instead on every basic attack. I am guessing with Leia granting crit chance up all the time she will do pretty well.
  • Would jyn work well with wiggs leia and phasma?
  • @Startomsto I've seen one of my guild members use Jyn in his Rebel squad for HAAT, but he seems to do best with Wiggs/Chaze/Leia
  • Thanks for feedback
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Zylo for p1
    P2 zidader will get you up to 6mil I think was last count
    P3 throw in a chirpentine
    P4 Zody can easily get you 4mil even with bad mods you do it right you'll probably solo it
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    With the health immunity soloing P4 is not possible.
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    JVU420 wrote: »

True, but I suppose the 8mil damage is still sweet lol
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Tigzie wrote: »
    JVU420 wrote: »

True, but I suppose the 8mil damage is still sweet lol

+1
  • How does zeta kylo do in t7 rancor ?
  • in p2 zody + ewok elder/datcha (don't know about other jawas and can't remember leia scores) do better than zidader
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Tigzie
    579 posts Member
    Fahrius wrote: »
    in p2 zody + ewok elder/datcha (don't know about other jawas and can't remember leia scores) do better than zidader

You want your 6mil from p2 zidader and to use your Zody in p4 for 8mil