Help needed

Currently running barriss 4 star purple gear luminara 5 star purple gear sidious 5 star purple gear dooku 3 star purple gear (will swap him soon thou with vadar so I can team him with sid) my last member is maul 4 star purple gear. Now I feel maul is my problem he's great at damage but bad at HP. If I'm unlucky with bot he can get wiped out before having a chance to hit! When he does hit he is awesome but I don't fancy taking chances with him anymore especially as he cant by upgraded without more cash. So I need advice on who to replace him with??? Best if farmable n must be high damage character. Any advice welcome. PS. Sid is normally my leader for critical damage and I'm lvl49. Thanks guys!

Replies

• Sunnyred wrote: »
    Currently running barriss 4 star purple gear luminara 5 star purple gear sidious 5 star purple gear dooku 3 star purple gear (will swap him soon thou with vadar so I can team him with sid) my last member is maul 4 star purple gear. Now I feel maul is my problem he's great at damage but bad at HP. If I'm unlucky with bot he can get wiped out before having a chance to hit! When he does hit he is awesome but I don't fancy taking chances with him anymore especially as he cant by upgraded without more cash. So I need advice on who to replace him with??? Best if farmable n must be high damage character. Any advice welcome. PS. Sid is normally my leader for critical damage and I'm lvl49. Thanks guys!

PPS. Sometimes I run resistance trooper but I have same problem with him as maul low HP.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Luke is pretty solid with sid leader ability. The one thing i will say about luke is that at 3 star he was basicly luminara without heal. Once he starts critting hes quite strong with stun on crit for his ability and dot and turn meter on regular crit.
  • That's my plan is luke with Sid seems deadly
  • Savage Opress?
    The poor man's Darth Maul. In his description he is said to be a tank but is classed as an attacker. He has lots of HP and hits hard with good crits.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.