About that easy N12 and power levels: 48k is about right

Two things right off:
  1. Galactic War difficulty (including N12) is scaled based off of Top 5 power on your roster
  2. The easy N12 is currently right around 48k

Still the debate rages on. Some sit solidly in the Arena camp and cling to the assertion that GW is scaled based on the most powerful squad that you have ever used in Squad Arena in a winning battle. Some maintain that the 5 most powerful characters on your roster are used to scale GW, and that Arena has nothing to do with it. Who is correct?

It is the latter, of course. I have proved this before. And now I bring you just a bit more evidence to support this argument.

I have been running a woefully low-powered squad in Arena for a while now (months probably), currently sitting solidly at 37,122 power and holding. Not the most powerful squad I've ever had in arena; I can find that by looking at the Guild Management screen, which shows me a maximum of 46,909.

I have been gearing up another squad to replace my Arena team, but have not fielded them yet. As a result, I have pushed the total power of my Top5 to 48,153. Guess what happened yesterday? Yup, N12 full of lightweights:PmhpxrK.jpg

I haven't seen one of those for a long time. But today, it was back to N12 full of GK, Barriss, Baze, Fives, and Aayla. I tell ya, that one was tough at first until I lead with Nihilus to eliminate that pesky Barriss. But this tells me that I am right on the cusp of triggering the easy N12, at least at the moment.

I cannot emphasize enough: I did not change my Arena squad. My highest power Arena squad was 46,909 (seen in Guild Management screen), and has been for months. My current Arena squad is 37,122. My Top5 grew to 48,153, and easy N12 magically appeared for one glorious day.

Conclusion: see points 1 and 2 at the top.

Cheers

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    My current arena team is 49,752. My top five in the roster add up to 50,927. I started getting hard node 12 yesterday with no changes to my arena team or roster. Happened again today.
  • Yeah me too. I call **** on that whole top 5 power over x amount gets you the easy level 12. I have tried many combo well over 46k and no change. That being said I am still competing GW daily, it's just a grind now
  • Yeah me too. I call **** on that whole top 5 power over x amount gets you the easy level 12. I have tried many combo well over 46k and no change. That being said I am still competing GW daily, it's just a grind now

My whole point is that you don't have to "try" any power combo at all. It does not matter if you use your heroes together in a squad or not.
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    My current arena team is 49,752. My top five in the roster add up to 50,927. I started getting hard node 12 yesterday with no changes to my arena team or roster. Happened again today.

Now that is an interesting observation. What is the total power of the N12 squads that you are facing? I would be very interested to see that number @dad2my3 .
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    i don't think you have to change Arena team, upgrading it will do the trick.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I had another hard N12 today. Nihilus surrounded by four taunters: General Kenobi (lead), Sun Fac, Shoretrooper, and Baze. All seven star, G11, level 85. Nihilus couldn't be touched. It was a taunt nightmare. Baze and Sun Fac also debuffed me constantly.

I didn't note their total team power. I'll check that tomorrow when I face another hard N12.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Either the difficulty is not based on my roster's top five, or the bar for easy is set higher than 50,927.
  • It is not. That theory isn't plausible. BTW what is the name of that opponent? I have faced that same combo 10 days in a row
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Same team again today. Their total power is 56,052. Hilarious.
  • @dad2my3 Who is in that team? How in the world do they get to 56k? Last two days I got the lightweight N12.
  • Was it this team?
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    I had another hard N12 today. Nihilus surrounded by four taunters: General Kenobi (lead), Sun Fac, Shoretrooper, and Baze. All seven star, G11, level 85. Nihilus couldn't be touched. It was a taunt nightmare. Baze and Sun Fac also debuffed me constantly.

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Yes, Nihilus, Kenobi (L), Sun Fac, Baze, Shoretrooper. All the taunting means that Nihilus can't be touched. Everybody but Nihilus is well over 11k.
  • That's some strong Kung Fu
  • @dad2my3 I have faced that same foe 13 days in a row