Yoda

2Next

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    And there was a merge off treads
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • I could go for a Soda??
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Grand Master Yoda

Flying Strike: Deal physical damage to target enemy. If that enemy has more than 50% Health, Yoda gains 40% Turn Meter.

Masterstroke: Deal Special damage to all enemies. In addition, for each positive status effect an enemy has, Yoda gains that effect for 3 turns.

Unstoppable Force: Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 65% chance to remove 40% Turn Meter. If that enemy had less than 50% Health, they are also Stunned for 1 turn.

Battle Meditation: Yoda gains Tenacity Up for 2 turns, then grants each other ally every positive status effect he has for 2 turns, with a 40% chance to also grant Yoda 35% Turn Meter.

leader ability:
    Grand Master's Guidance: Jedi allies gain 25% Tenacity, and gain 30% Turn Meter whenever they Resist a negative status effect.

Taken from old game data, might have changed

OP! Please nerf! lol
    829-416-931
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Grand Master Yoda

Flying Strike: Deal physical damage to target enemy. If that enemy has more than 50% Health, Yoda gains 40% Turn Meter.

Masterstroke: Deal Special damage to all enemies. In addition, for each positive status effect an enemy has, Yoda gains that effect for 3 turns.

Unstoppable Force: Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 65% chance to remove 40% Turn Meter. If that enemy had less than 50% Health, they are also Stunned for 1 turn.

Battle Meditation: Yoda gains Tenacity Up for 2 turns, then grants each other ally every positive status effect he has for 2 turns, with a 40% chance to also grant Yoda 35% Turn Meter.

leader ability:
    Grand Master's Guidance: Jedi allies gain 25% Tenacity, and gain 30% Turn Meter whenever they Resist a negative status effect.

It's the newest lines from data, added just after annoucementing the update. But yes, looks like strong toon. Imo he'll have slow speed, because with that all Turn Meter gains even medium speed can make him OP. :|
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    SDziad wrote: »
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Grand Master Yoda

leader ability:

It's the newest lines from data, added just after annoucementing the update. But yes, looks like strong toon. Imo he'll have slow speed, because with that all Turn Meter gains even medium speed can make him OP. :|

Ok, I took it from an old sheet I saved a while ago

Edit: just realised it was a linked save
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Why spoil the fun? I didnt want to see that. You could have at least put spoiler tags...
  • Everyone assuming it's Yoda... What if it's Jedi Luke?? They do already have him in the game as an opposable character on a level.
  • Stok3d
    140 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm Stok3d for Yoda tbh
  • Cleaner wrote: »
    Why spoil the fun? I didnt want to see that. You could have at least put spoiler tags...

But you couldn't stop reading it could you? It was like a train wreck....I kept watching it too.

If that is yoda whenever he comes out, he sounds like a beast. I agree they probably made him slower. Which is weird...have you seen that guy bust a move?
  • Id rather have JaJa
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Grand Master Yoda

leader ability:

Sweet
  • He's fast when he moves, doesn't mean he doesn't like to sit around a while first...

He sounds...interesting. And kind of funny. Getting ALLT the buffs and then giving them to all his allies? If he's slow it won't be that easily to pull off though, even with his turn meter gains. The leader ability and the ability to Stun anyone with less than 50% health sounds really good though. And he has 5 talents!
  • did you guys see the card for Padme? Talk about Anakin's buff...
  • If we assume that the datamined Yoda is real, I'm not actually worried. He seems fantastic, but has the potential for Asajj level bad AI. Consider, if the AI prioritized buffs over dispels or AOE he will meditate first turn. And probably master stroke into unstoppable. Which while it could be decent damage also is clearly not the way that a human would play him. Just my thpughts before we all start crying about the sky falling.
  • If he has really high health, he'll counter Poe nicely. If he doesn't, I hope he's a fast character. The AI will probably play him like poop
  • I'd prefer if they brought out yoda but like 'meditating on the floor yoda'. No lightsaber or flashy tricks just OG yoda with like 'lift X wing out of a swamp' powers. That'd be sweet.
  • Masterstroke: Deal Special damage to all enemies. In addition, for each positive status effect an enemy has, Yoda gains that effect for 3 turns. -> Ability stealer!
  • What if Yoda snatches taunt? Then he has it for 3 rounds? If he gives it to the rest of the team? Then again I guess if everyone has taunt it's like no one does. Mucho potential for much weirdness. (Bring on the Poggle teams!)
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ewakawaka wrote: »
    What if Yoda snatches taunt? Then he has it for 3 rounds? If he gives it to the rest of the team? Then again I guess if everyone has taunt it's like no one does. Mucho potential for much weirdness. (Bring on the Poggle teams!)

And Leia teams. The description is exciting if true. Sounds like he will be mid tear speed character as that will be more of a benefit, hope he has lots of health and damage.
  • Seems like more formal to train Jedi & unlock Yoda then a dark side character, so it's my best guess too
  • Seems like more formal to train Jedi & unlock Yoda then a dark side character, so it's my best guess too

Right! You unlock yoda and with yoda led jedi team (yoda required), you battle through dark side to battle palpatine and unlock.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Lets nerf him now just to be sure hes not too OP for some members of this community.
  • Oh and kill Old Ben... First (snatch them buffs).

Right! You unlock yoda and with yoda led jedi team (yoda required), you battle through dark side to battle palpatine and unlock.

Porbably more like luke unlocks first and he unlocks yoda. Makes more sense
  • If Yoda would be the new character, he needs a nerf, he is too strong already
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I like the Yoda skill set, as it will force people to think different when making teams, ohh wait I forgot if you can't slay a team with whatever, it's op, lets nerf him