Poe can carry anything

I threw together a suicide droid squad together and added Poe to a round of GW and these were the results. I think it's safe to say he's in a tier of his own.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Replies

• well that was a fail. I took a screen shot after I killed Sid and daka.
  • Suicide droid squad? That droid squad is top tier right now.
    Ig's got crazy damage and get extra turns with hk47 leadership. You can run this squad without poe and still win vs AI. Poe makes the droid team better, but the IG's make this squad.
  • I use Dr and they are not a suicide squad.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Lmao did he just really try to make Poe look that good by throwing him in with top tier droids and poggle lmfao
  • Look at their levels haha. I threw them in to just take the specials l.
  • Poggle goes last even. So I didn't even maximize the combo.
  • Ok te be fair, his droids are underleveled. Don't know about their gear and ability levels.
  • Sarasith wrote: »
    Look at their levels haha. I threw them in to just take the specials l.

As someone said above droids put out crazy dps even at those levels. All you essentially did was have a tank that drew attacks off droids that happens to have added benefits.

You made a horrible point by putting him with top tier toons.
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Sarasith wrote: »

As someone said above droids put out crazy dps even at those levels. All you essentially did was have a tank that drew attacks off droids that happens to have added benefits.

They do like 1 k damage and 2k crits.. Poe taunted twice ,expose helped a ton for damage as well. They are 20 levels under! So then what droids op? My point is current meta is awful Poe needs a nerf. And pvp comes down to which Poe goes first..

• Poggle did 98 damage!
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

They do like 1 k damage and 2k crits.. Poe taunted twice ,expose helped a ton for damage as well. They are 20 levels under! So then what droids op? My point is current meta is awful Poe needs a nerf. And pvp comes down to which Poe goes first..

And they are nerfing poe.... And no with poggle on the team they do not hit for 1k and 2k crit ur droids are higher leveld than mine and mine hit like that without poggle

Ppl will cry when they lose. Can't wait to see who is nerfed next due to crying
  • Sarasith wrote: »
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

He is getting a nerf next update...
  • When your poggle goes last yes.. They all hit for ****. I didn't even lose! Damnit just try it for yourself.