How to improve?

DarthApok
277 posts Member
edited April 2017
So I went ahead with zeta Maul and so far so good. Current lineup is Maul, Palpatine, B2, Chirrut & Baze. I feel like only having 2 Sith isn't taking full advantage of his lead though which took so long to get to.. But it seems to be working good so far. B2's constant dispel helps a lot and Chaze combo is great for taking the hits while keeping everyone healed up. The cleanse and tenacity also comes in handy. So who should I be working on to put in this team? And who would they replace? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Edit: I have Nihilus at G11, Dooku & Savage G10, and Sidious at just G8(he's a tough grind). I've also heard assassin is great?

Replies

• Caedas
    215 posts Member
    I'd run like a **** from that combo you have. DH lead and Dooku is pretty sweet. Sid's expose is nice but he is a pain to gear. I honestly don't know what I'd change in your team, though. Looks pretty mean.
  • I'd go with nihilus in for b2. But make it so maul or palps goes before him to maximize the potential of his aoe. Assassin is amazing behind maul, she is the Sith jawa engineer, but only more deadly.
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Just to update.. I've faced a lot of Rex teams including a Rex, Chaze, GK team, another with Zarriss and another with Zylo and have beaten them all rather easily. I know Rex is a good counter to Maul but idk if other Maul teams offensively find them difficult? Have also found other Maul teams pretty easy to beat. B2 again proves to be irreplaceable.. Love that droid.
  • Caedas wrote: »
    I'd run like a **** from that combo you have. DH lead and Dooku is pretty sweet. Sid's expose is nice but he is a pain to gear. I honestly don't know what I'd change in your team, though. Looks pretty mean.

Thanks! That's good to hear lol