Best B2 Mod EVER?

Prev1
I just got my B2 to 210 speed and he's a beast!!! I have no idea why people trade speed for useless stats such as Tenacity or accuracy.

New players and experienced ones alike, don't fall into this tenacity trap. B2 with speed is a guaranteed win.

Only problem with it is when EP shocks him, then his speed mods become useless.

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I just got my B2 to 210 speed and he's a beast!!! I have no idea why people trade speed for useless stats such as Tenacity or accuracy.

New players and experienced ones alike, don't fall into this tenacity trap. B2 with speed is a guaranteed win.

• Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    I don't get this thread at all
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, I try to make sure TFP goes first then B2.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    What
  • Tjbear02 wrote: »
    I don't get this thread at all

I'll be the one laughing when your arena rank drops
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    He gains that turn meter quick enough without speed doesn't he?
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    You make it sound like people are sitting on piles of speed mods and decide to use something else instead. That's not the case with me. I've tried farming speed secondaries for months with almost nothing to show for it.

Speed secondaries come up extremely rarely, and when they do, the upgrades typically go to defense and speed is left unimproved. You can wind up with a final speed secondary of +10 or more once every two months or so, and I've faced people who have five or six in the +16-20 range. There's no way to compete with that.
  • Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    He gains that turn meter quick enough without speed doesn't he?

Lies
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    You make it sound like people are sitting on piles of speed mods and decide to use something else instead. That's not the case with me. I've tried farming speed secondaries for months with almost nothing to show for it.

Speed secondaries come up extremely rarely, and when they do, the upgrades typically go to defense and speed is left unimproved. You can wind up with a final speed secondary of +10 or more once every two months or so, and I've faced people who have five or six in the +16-20 range. There's no way to compete with that.

With more lies
  • Nice trolling.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    As much as i like you josh i think that isnt relevant,someone in my shard did that and fell from no1 spot to no 45 easily,the reason was b2 going too soon and clearing buffsthat weren't important (foresight,etc)
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Is this how all those f2p guys take first everyday in their shards on teh forums?
  • Bt_7274 wrote: »
    As much as i like you josh i think that isnt relevant,someone in my shard did that and fell from no1 spot to no 45 easily,the reason was b2 going too soon and clearing buffsthat weren't important (foresight,etc)

Um, how do you know my rl first name?!?!
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Is this how all those f2p guys take first everyday in their shards on teh forums?

Indeed
    Nice trolling.

Quit being envious of how I discovered this
  • Well .. B2 ist the only toon ingame that rly needs no speed haha.. U know he gets 100 tm .. He wont fill up his tm bar by himself! So for that tank, u should go with even more tankyness and dmg.. Or tenacity.. 210 speed b2 can have less impact then a 1 speed b2, who is twice as tanky and deals double dmg
  • Guys the OP is joking. Don't take him seriously.
  • Guys the OP is joking. Don't take him seriously.

Get lost, that's not the case. I'm just trying to help everyone out!
  • Well .. B2 ist the only toon ingame that rly needs no speed haha.. U know he gets 100 tm .. He wont fill up his tm bar by himself! So for that tank, u should go with even more tankyness and dmg.. Or tenacity.. 210 speed b2 can have less impact then a 1 speed b2, who is twice as tanky and deals double dmg

Lies
  • uhh.... no, he is exactly right. speed is wasted on b2, and since you can only have so many secondary stats in a set of mods, better to have them be offense, protection, or perhaps TENACITY, so maybe your b2 wont get shocked or dazed. Then he can continue to gain his 100% tm, and his speed is totally irrelevant.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Lies

Try a tweet next time instead.

• AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Don't feed the troll.
  • uhh.... no, he is exactly right. speed is wasted on b2, and since you can only have so many secondary stats in a set of mods, better to have them be offense, protection, or perhaps TENACITY, so maybe your b2 wont get shocked or dazed. Then he can continue to gain his 100% tm, and his speed is totally irrelevant.

You feel into the trap, sheep
  • I have no idea why people trade speed for useless stats such as Tenacity or accuracy.

In some comps you can get away with no speed mods on certain characters because other characters give them turn meter. An example of this is Bistan, unpopular as he may be. He gives all rebels 20% turn meter, and because he's the fastest character in the game, you can basically get away with prioritizing other stats and still ensure your team goes first. The same principle goes for B2.
  • Kevo
    39 posts Member
    More speed on B2...

APRIL FOOLS!

I mean, lies... all lies!
  • Pics of said mods.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Bt_7274 wrote: »

Um, how do you know my rl first name?!?!

U stated ina thread xd
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • I just got my B2 to 210 speed and he's a beast!!! I have no idea why people trade speed for useless stats such as Tenacity or accuracy.

cn4bCjv.gif
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2017

He makes his own tm, why waste speed. I use accuracy.

Ep never lives long enough to shock him.
  • Guess nobody can take an April fools joke
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Guess nobody can take an April fools joke

to be fair, it's currently rather hard to tell if someone is joking or just doesn't know what (s)he's talking about. some claims on this forum are way more outragious than stating that speed is good on B2, yet they're being totally serious ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • pule3
    4 posts Member
    Please can someone delete thread. Thank you.