The hidden power of Mob enforcer

Put him with speed mods on a team with Cad Bane as leader, JKG, CUP and stormtrooper and he will become a beast!!
Cad bane will stun, while JKG block abilities with her insanse AOE, CUP stun, stormtrooper uses his powerful and useful taunt and Mob enforcer will shoot multiple times, killing the enemies.
Good April 1st for u guys!

Replies

• Options
    You forgot to consider Magmatrooper for his stunning high crit burst damage.
  • Options
    Another ignorant spam post
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options

Magmatrooper is actually pretty nice because his AoE removes tm and ignores armor, along with his basic potentially hitting 2 characters.

Did you check the date?

• Options

Magmatrooper is essential for full empire squads.. He is viable
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Put him with speed mods on a team with Cad Bane as leader, JKG, CUP and stormtrooper and he will become a beast!!
    Cad bane will stun, while JKG block abilities with her insanse AOE, CUP stun, stormtrooper uses his powerful and useful taunt and Mob enforcer will shoot multiple times, killing the enemies.

I had luck with a similar team, but I needed a zeta'd chewie as lead instead of a Cad Bane one. Had to stack nothing but crit chance, offense, and crit damage on Chewie with an accuracy arrow, but Boy! did it work well.

• Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

I had luck with a similar team, but I needed a zeta'd chewie as lead instead of a Cad Bane one. Had to stack nothing but crit chance, offense, and crit damage on Chewie with an accuracy arrow, but Boy! did it work well.

That's a great team!! On my opinion Nightsister initiate should be added
  • Options

Lol April fool man!
  • Options
    I want a mob enforcer now
  • Options
    Guys, it was an old April's fool post
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Closing thread. Please do not necro posts