Dont ignore ally tokens, Got Count Doku from Bronzium

Theres a reason its worth using energy with manual fights to get the 20 token ally support/fight.

Its DOUBLE tokens compared to using Sims! Sims give you 10, manual fight (on auto if you have at least an average team of heroes) is 20 if you choose an ally instead of borrowing a hero.

Well worth it, and it paid for me since I just got a 3* Doku out of Bronzium

Replies

• I wish I was so excited about Bronzium but I've never received anything of substance from it sadly. There are many in this boat...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I do manual fights to conserve sim tokens so I will have them if I need them later. But I don't go out of my way to get extra ally tokens.
    The ability to get good stuff from there is grossly exaggerated because everyone who gets something good rushes to the forum to talk about it, while the 99.9% of junk is not mentioned. I have gotten 2 or 3 character drops from there since I started playing (level 51 now) but they have all been junk like Royal Guard or Ewok Scout. That's what most people get and it's not worth manual grinding 25 times just for extra tokens if you don't have some other reason for doing it.
    I wish they would take credit drops out of there. Even at low levels getting 300, 500 or 1000 credits was meaningless. Now it just ticks me off.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I wish they would take credit drops out of there. Even at low levels getting 300, 500 or 1000 credits was meaningless. Now it just ticks me off.
    Or at least made it go off your level or something like 300-500 credits per level.
    Or at least made it go off your level or something like 300-500 credits per level.

Same here guys. EA needs to make drop rates better, it's depressing whenever I spin basically....

Same here guys. EA needs to make drop rates better, it's depressing whenever I spin basically....

They don't need to make it better lol. So many have posted about their amazing drops, any better and i will actually be better than chronium packs itself. You are horribly unlucky, try doing some charity to be favored by lady luck hahaha

#justkarmathings
  • Bronzium saved me today. Had one enemy left on the last few battle today when I lost all my characters and gave up. Got a 4* ima-gun-di from a free bronzium and finished my last battle with him.
  • OMG maybe its my day today, I just got a 3* Pio Koon from Bronze!2nd drop in 1 day! Ok I know, Pio is actually POO, but he is free so yeah,
    Im lucky/happy :)
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    The only real problem with allies, is almost all of mine are sporting Chewbacca! Which ain't bad if they were at least on par with mine :( And then when you get a bit higher up... all you see if Barriss or Sidious!

I'm not surprised there are some in the ally post asking for unusual leaders!

But here is the thing, they need to have many more leadership abilities that are on par with Sidious, Barriss or Chewbacca...

Only few exotic ones I see are Old Daka, Ima Gun-Di. Pretty much no one uses Luke or of the other easier to obtain leaders....

I guess some people underestimate how important tenancity is
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!