Tier 3 Cantankerous Clanker

2Next

Replies

• I used the Phoenix squad, who are under leveled and geared, and a +1, Boba and Chiirut have gone so far.
  • Yeah the rewards are pretty weaksauce.... I've been doing it every day since unlock and I honestly don't know why lol. It's not worth my time to even auto it.
  • Level 75 I struggled but can do it with Nihilus g8 (leader so he heals himself) with taunters and Lumi to heal the taunters: Chewie g8, StHan g8, SiT g8, Lumi g8 and chopper taunts and stuns as well. By the time they're all dead you can annihilate the annoying little droid.
  • Has anyone been able to beat the R2-D2 in Tier 3? I have tried to beat him with a full 7 star Rebel team, Night Sister, as well as a Jedi team and have had no luck. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Can't tell if this is troll or not. Chaze beats it with near-full prot...
  • Ambassador wrote: »
    I beat it easily with Datcha lead, Wiggs, TFP, Phasma, with only TFP at gear 11. Could swap of lot of them for others. Datcha is key, then heavy hitters.

However, daily rewards are not great, only 1000 credits and 20 ally points.

Exactly +1
  • Lvl 80 G8 Bounty Hunter team kills him fairly easily.
    Bombs, expose, stun, AB, dead droid.
  • Eventually beat it, but it's literally not worth the time or effort. Lvl 90 R2D2 with seemingly unlimited attacks and virtually no cool-down on massive attack :/ generally a poor show.
  • I use my Sith team and haven't had any problems at all. But the rewards aren't worth the time it takes.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    It was trivially easy for me, as it's clearly aimed at lower level players. It wasn't even worth the time it took to defeat it. But even for those players, 1K creds and 20 ally points? Why? I'll be very happy to see that useful-event-masking icon disappear in a few hours.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m