Does not make any sense! The character is stunned and can dodge.

Does not make any sense! The character is stunned and can dodge.
I believe this should be corrected so that the character once stunned , can not dodge. If EA , choose to keep this inconsistency , at least should place a very high fee for the character dodge !

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    maybe the attacker rolled a 1 on the d20?
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!

It also does not make sense to have Darth Vader fighting next to Anakin, but it happens. This is a game of holochess with the cast of the Star Wars Universe as the pieces, try not to apply conventional physics or logic.

After all when were you last stunned or have had to dodge blaster fire?

Again, welcome to the forum!

• Options
    Maybe
  • Options
    This is your opinion, but don't make sense!
  • Options
    ReiElessar wrote: »

Don't pay attention to him. He's a **** on this forum 24/7 (i mean, 1000+ posts) trying to make fun of people but always fails to do so. You're lucky he didn't grant you a PIC. His signature move.
  • Options
    I honestly think its ok to dodge attacks still. The stun already makes the next turn skipped. It would be way OP
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    maybe the attacker rolled a 1 on the d20?

:D
  • Options
    Miller wrote: »
    ReiElessar wrote: »

Don't pay attention to him. He's a **** on this forum 24/7 (i mean, 1000+ posts) trying to make fun of people but always fails to do so. You're lucky he didn't grant you a PIC. His signature move.

What a clever submission!

1000 posts is nothing compared to some people.

I don't know what I ever did to you.. but I am glad you appreciate my work, you called me a **** since the letters were starred out I can only surmise you wrote "King" I am thinking that maybe it was because I did not "Grace you with a picture..." Here is one for you, it is kind of how I picture you.

29wmgdw.jpg

As far as being a "****" I am honored, because that means I will be in places you will probably not see unless you pay.
  • Options
    I often see toons dodge when they are dead in an assist attack. Does that bother anyone?