Squad Ideas. Please Help!

Soccean
65 posts Member
edited February 2016
I have a few squads i thought of for Light, Dark, and All together squads. Please reply with ideas

My All together squad idea was:
Darth Vader
Chewbacca
Old Dakka
Barris Offee
Count Dooku

Light Side Squad is:
Chewbacca
Luminara Unduli
Barris Offee
Jedi Anakin
Rey

Dark Side
Old Dakka
Count Dooku
Darth Vader
Talia
Darth Maul

What do u think? These arent my actual team. But what i am hoping to get. I am currently level 54. Almost 55. I am grinding for these. But want input on how they look. Each squad has a base level of 2 healers, 2 attackers, and 1 tank
Post edited by Soccean on

Replies

• No synergy on that arena squad.. that will be a slaughter in the current meta. Chewbacca is not viable in late game arena. Healers in general are not beneficial in the later game, but barriss is sometimes seen for her leader ability and daka for her stun and random revive. If you are buying chromium to secure Maul, since he is only p2p, then I imagine you'll have a much better selection of characters than that list there to create a team. A lot of your wishlist (vader, maul, anakin) are AOE murderers in late game, so I'd suggest you go with an AOE squad plus Poe.

My two cents.

-ZW
  • Sorry im not that good at this game and dont know ehat AOE means. And if the arena squad will get hammered, what do u think would be a good high attack squad for it?
  • Id really like to use count dooku as i like his counter attack, but i dont know what squad would have good synergies with him
  • AOE is an area of effect attack that hits all toons. Dooku is really low HP and his counter means he's getting hit to use it. With the high damage meta in the arena, he's dead very quickly, but he's great against jedi and can be good for stunning Poe before he taunts. We may start seeing more jedi in arena as people start grinding them for the new character challenge, but I doubt their prevalence will increase that much. Go to swgohcantina.com or swgohdb.com and look at character stats and synergies. It should answer a lot of your questions.

-ZW
  • Thanks for the help!
  • How does
    Rey
    Poe
    Resistance pilot
    Ig-86
    Sidious

How does this idea sound?

Really what im hopin for is a high damage squad that is really well for arena squad. And grinding for characters os not a concern.
  • Swap sidious for geo soldier and it will be mean