Idea for a megathread

Klocko
1017 posts Member
How about a megathread for "where's credit heist"? Seems most of the forum users are pretty sick of these threads popping up constantly. With a megathread, they can more easily be ignored by those of us who understand how things work. @ShaolinPunk @BentWookiee

Replies

• War
    932 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I've got a love hate relationship with megathreads. On one hand they tidy up forums on repeated and annoying topics. On the other if you post something legit, and it gets added to a megathread, good luck finding your question/topic and its replies in that mess.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Understood, and attempted, but we can't control the peoples' thirst for credits. Haha! I always encourage people to take notes of the last one if they're really that concerned that heists aren't falling 'on time'. Best way to make money is to play each day and not spend credits on things you don't need. Mega's get read, but users often feel that their voice is 'lost', but it is really the best thing; dev's like it all in one place.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Understood, and attempted, but we can't control the peoples' thirst for credits. Haha! I always encourage people to take notes of the last one if they're really that concerned that heists aren't falling 'on time'. Best way to make money is to play each day and not spend credits on things you don't need. Mega's get read, but users often feel that their voice is 'lost', but it is really the best thing; dev's like it all in one place.

Understood about the lost voices. I play enough (read: too much daily) that the credit heist is a really nice bonus and rarely relied upon.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    War wrote: »
    I've got a love hate relationship with megathreads. On one hand they tidy up forums on repeated and annoying topics. On the other if you post something legit, and it gets added to a megathread, good luck finding your question/topic and its replies in that mess.

Same. "When's the next credit heist" would probably not have much legit info though. Lol. Mostly people asking and then getting trolled.