Game Update 4/3/2017- Comments and questions ***MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Risz
    134 posts Member
    Don't worry, the Empire will Rise, soon enough ...
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Thanks.
  • Yes the crystals are not bad. What will the character bring? First of all nothing. But nice attention. :)
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Risz wrote: »

How many times the empire gone rise?
  • I'm actually grateful we got Bodhi, it was driving me crazy how we had Pao and Bistan but not Bodhi. Plus, he doesn't look as bad as people say.
  • Ok is anyone else having trouble looking at the name of the new free toon and **** themselves because it reminds the of a. Maria Vidal pop song from the eighties...

Tried my guild but clearly I am of more ahem mature age lol

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
  • Hey EA, seriously that Maul rework will last only 2 months?
  • Caronte wrote: »
    Hey EA, seriously that Maul rework will last only 2 months?

What are you talking about?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

I don't see anyone running Wiggs/Chaze to bench their jyn, Rex, or etc for Bohdi lol

Same was said about Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper

What? nobody said those toons (especially assassin) weren't going to be good. It was clear that she would be essential to a zaul team
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Mullato wrote: »
    Risz wrote: »

How many times the empire gone rise?

Ain't no ceilings in space
    giphy.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Thanks for not fixing this! I was hoping it would of been fixed with this last update. Very disappointed.
  • So glad we got the spelling error fixed!!! Who cares about all the gameplay related bugs right?
  • Direct to a farmable location. I like that. A lot.

Especially since you can only farm 15 shards a day... and thats if you pay 100 crystals.

So they still profit off of whales who would buy a $ pack

Who needs to pay crystals for 15 shards/day? You get a free refresh every six hours.
  • why can I not farm him? he isnt in the GW store
  • 1. Thank you EA for the free pack ;) 2. What's everyone's take on this? An imperial threat as in a rebel threatening the imperials? Or the imperials threatening the rebels, thrawn/Luke?
  • SubzeeeDon
    736 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Imperials threatening Rebels.

Come on thrawn!!!
  • 1. Thank you EA for the free pack?
    +1

Perhaps The Star Wars Rebels villains are on the way. That would be cool.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    Sweep3212 wrote: »
    why can I not farm him? he isnt in the GW store

New additions typically don't show up until refresh. So you can spend the crystals to refresh the store or wait until your next refresh.

• Thrawn.
  • Ragnir
    118 posts Member
    Yes, thanks for the free stuff!
  • Bodhi looks to be a direct counter to Zaul's leader ability for rebels.

Evasion down on two attacks, tm removal, both regular and AoE, and tm gain for allies.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    Bodhi looks to be a direct counter to Zaul's leader ability for rebels.

Evasion down on two attacks, tm removal, both regular and AoE, and tm gain for allies.

Nah, Nihilus will increase his cooldown, and by the time he can use his special or basic, it will only be on toons who aren't currently stealthed.

Sith will still be able to let loose before anyone can move.

It would have to be full Rogue One with Cassian, Jyn, and Chaze to be remotely viable.
  • So Bodhi seems like a middle finger to Zaul at first glance. Time will tell I suppose. Thoughts?
  • It is basically the anti-zaul and the "let's make wiggs fast again" toon
  • It says evasion down for the ability and one of my shardmates said It would work good against Zaul. Can that actually happen?

If Evasion Down just makes it harder to evade it would still make Sith stealthed which means it would only allow AOE attacks to hit since with Evasion Down you can't all of the sudden attack Stealthed Sith individually and target them, correct?
  • Inyan_Soi_Leau
    430 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Glad I'm not the only one that thought that. So, rebel meta coming soon???

Frickin A man...so sick of rebels. I think the devs do it on purpose.

How is it that a bunch of ordinary people who have to hide from the Sith/Empire are the most powerful faction in the game time and time again???

I mean, are they this unimaginative that everything to counter another faction is given to them?
  • No dodge, no stealth.
  • I'm just happy Rook's here. Don't care if he's good or bad, Rook was my fav in R1.

Though I would've liked him to be a cross-synergy, since he had been an Imperial Pilot immediately prior to his appearance.

Also kinda funny, in my build he granted Evasion UP to allies, the in-game one grants enemies Evasion DOWN.
  • Don't forget zaul still has daze aoe which neuters bohdi ability as well as wiggs triple shot