You can Bodhi to 7star for free.
  • syd127 wrote: »
    i dont get it ?
    whats the deal with all the new characters
    you cant really play with them if thy not 7 star
    also
    why there is no jadi luke sky' ??

You can Bodhi to 7star for free.

and they will be f2p eventually ... 3 months is really a gift... except for baze....
  • After watching a few AhnaldT101 and Mobile Gamer videos, star level means nothing. From Ahnald's Nihilus review, all 7-stars does is give Nihilus more health. Doesn't bump up other stats. As for Mobile Gamer, he's learned that Gear Level is what makes a difference and should be main priority to level up first. So I disagree with the part about characters not being good to use if they aren't 7 stars. I got like 10 7-star characters with most abilities maxed or at least level 6 or 7. Their Gear Level is either 7 or 8. They are still pretty weak. So I think Mobile Gamer is on to something about Gear Level making a difference and should be main priority to level up on a character.
  • After watching a few AhnaldT101 and Mobile Gamer videos, star level means nothing. From Ahnald's Nihilus review, all 7-stars does is give Nihilus more health. Doesn't bump up other stats. As for Mobile Gamer, he's learned that Gear Level is what makes a difference and should be main priority to level up first. So I disagree with the part about characters not being good to use if they aren't 7 stars. I got like 10 7-star characters with most abilities maxed or at least level 6 or 7. Their Gear Level is either 7 or 8. They are still pretty weak. So I think Mobile Gamer is on to something about Gear Level making a difference and should be main priority to level up on a character.

Other than making them usuable in raids.
  • For power-wise, Gear>Practically all.

3* Baze greatly boosted my squad without Chiirut because of him eating the opening shot.
  • And there's new people to the game... a free 2 star character would have been awesome when I first started

That's not true... star raises strength, tactics, and agility, which boost health, armor, physical damage, special damage, physical critical rating, and resistance. Armor is boosted by both strength and agility, so the increase in armor is significant.
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    syd127 wrote: »
    i dont get it ?
    whats the deal with all the new characters
    you cant really play with them if thy not 7 star
    also
    why there is no jadi luke sky' ??

LMFAO,

there are plenty of people who will gladly play with toons that aren't 7 star. most of my toons aren't 7 star. it's not about the stars its about the gear and mods.