How do you beat this?

Wiggs, Chaze, zBarriss?

I can't for the life of me touch this team. I run a zMaul team with DN, EP & Chaze and I have no problem beating triple cleanse Rex, GK, Chaze teams and other zMaul teams. But this I can't even kill a single toon. I fought them 10 straight battles. I've tried using B2, SF and others and I can't stop the buffs on this team. While Wiggs and Chirrut kill my toons 1 by 1. I'm seriously considering going zBarriss next zeta because she is way too good..

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Mod Maul to go first or if it's GW have Maul at 100% TM and just start with AOE daze. Biggs won't gain TM. Chirrut and Baze won't counter. Wedge won't be able to assist. Barriss won't gain TM.

Then eat all of their cooldowns with Nihilus. EP can shock to stop healing, and as long as Barriss is Dazed she won't go very often and won't cleanse. Try putting in Kylo/Sidious for healing immunity if shock isn't doing enough. You don't really need Chaze to beat this team, Vader and/or Boba could be useful for large chunks of damage all at once. You don't need to stop them from gaining buffs, you just need to counter the buffs they have.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Zader teams do well against Chaze, especially with boba. All those dots mean massive damage. You could also run DN lead to avoid zBarris auto-heal on crits.
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    DarthApok wrote: »
    Wiggs, Chaze, zBarriss?

I can't for the life of me touch this team. I run a zMaul team with DN, EP & Chaze and I have no problem beating triple cleanse Rex, GK, Chaze teams and other zMaul teams. But this I can't even kill a single toon. I fought them 10 straight battles. I've tried using B2, SF and others and I can't stop the buffs on this team. While Wiggs and Chirrut kill my toons 1 by 1. I'm seriously considering going zBarriss next zeta because she is way too good..

Zaul w Nihilist, you prob need to work your mods and speed your team up. Try Zaul, DN, Baze, TFP, Vader... but the sith need to be fast... 200+

Edit: Sidious could sub for Vader
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Then eat all of their cooldowns with Nihilus. EP can shock to stop healing, and as long as Barriss is Dazed she won't go very often and won't cleanse. Try putting in Kylo/Sidious for healing immunity if shock isn't doing enough.
    If shocking Wiggs doesn't work, then it could be worth shocking Baze instead to prevent him from taunting while you try to kill Wiggs.