Game Update 4/3/2017- Comments and questions ***MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Would be good if he could make some soup, you know - rook soup
  • SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    Thanks, and for making him farmable in Galactic War straight away <3

+1, thank you devs, @CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Does this mean there's going to be an "Empire pass" in the next update? Maybe the troopers, Veers and Tarkin get a buff? Lots of level 7 abilities in there...
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    With Cassian you will get buff immunity and evasion down - allowing you to burn down a Sith.

Zavage says hello and thanks for playing. Buff immunity and evasion down will work if u can aoe spam them with no cooldown and still have enough dps on the squad to kill the sith that aren't glass cannons. Short of magic, buff immunity and evasion down will give u a few hits, maybe, before the game of whack-a-mole resumes.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    +1
    Thank you!!! :)
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Definitely appreciated thanks again
  • I just wish it was an empire toon lol. Thanks though guys
  • Who doesn't like free stuff? :p
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    +1 A nice surprise.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • +1
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    For those complaining that he is not great against current Meta I will paste my comentary on another thread.

His purpose is not to be meta at level 85, is to make sure that no player between levels 20-80 will stand a chance playing with any other faction than rebels. Fast Han + Bohdi = your own light Zader + pretaunter, without even needing a zeta. Throw in an Akhbar lead for fun and you also have your cleanser besides making sure that Han and Bodhi move faster than the oposition. At this point getting Wedge and Chirrut after level 60 is just the cherry on top of the cake.

Rebels are now so god **** OP bellow levels 80-85 that not even receiveing Krennic and DT for free at 7* would make a difference. And non rebel using players are suposed to be grateful because they received 500 crystals, what rebels teams will earn in arena in a couple of days?
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Kabitoe10 wrote: »
    I just wish it was an empire toon lol. Thanks though guys

Empires is rising
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    People mockingly refer to this as Star Wars: Galaxy of Rebels.

I chuckle that they think this is mockery. Who are the heroes of the Star Wars universe? The Rebels. That makes Rebel and Hero synonyms. So saying Star Wars Galaxy of Rebels is literally the same thing as saying Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. It's not mocking, it's true.

Rebels really should be the easiest team to run. Sith? There's never supposed to be more than 2 at a time, yet people have teams of 5 now. Empire? Besides Vader and the Emperor himself what did we see from the Empire in the movies? A bunch of incompetent people with poor aim. They really should be the weakest faction in the game unless you could bring twice as many characters.

People complain about balance, so they balance. Then other people complain about flavor, and that adjustment must be made. Both are valid concerns. Expect Rebels to always be the top faction in this game overall.
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Kabitoe10 wrote: »
    I just wish it was an empire toon lol. Thanks though guys

Empires is rising

Empire is suposedly rising from december last year and is still ****. And since then we received 3 empire toons, with only one good but non farmable by f2p players, while rebels received 2 OP (one farmable), 4 good (all farmable) and another 3 meh. Plus another 6 phoenix toons, that are also rebels. But sure, empire is rising.
    Post edited by danflorian1984 on
  • That's all :D

Did u just gave the devs a simple thank you? Thats against the rules of this forum. Either u keep complaining or say thanks but also include what else needs to be done i.e. its never good enough!
  • +1 here. Also for the 500 crystals. Improves my balancing =)
  • ty :)
  • Thanks for free Rogue One character. Rogue One rebels are my favorites. And thanks for other goodies as well (crystals, materials, & credits).
  • CerealKiller
    604 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Love the new toon but...

1. excited for Last jedi
    2. who celebrates the blue ray released
    3. movie with toon came out over 4 months ago couldn't you guys make him then....
    4. no ship? strange for a pilot
    5. support? TFP FOP - atackers
    6. Appreciate much his placement but I don't know if he will be a core rebel team meamber...squads are a bit full at the moment and with baze chirut out....
    7. Great to have a haste rebel like phasma

8. where is Ghost ship details>? you promised
    9. Dark side rising... that's nice but we have like 36 rebels I think we're ready.... unless further events would require a pay only toons for some reason.... I mean if I got at work and the guy asked me for a key that comes out tomorrow how would I feel?
  • Surovi
    21 posts Member
    thanks for a nice new char and bonus crystals! Much appreciated

Bodhi has evasion down on basic and special (anti Maul) and destroys with turn meter manipulation. With 30% turn meter gain for him on special and speed of 132, it will be useful char. possibly new raid incoming with Empire enemy?
  • So will this month become awesome to all iperials?
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Aye thanks for the free pack! I hope he will be able to do something about the maul invasion.
  • Thrawn
  • Thrawn.
    Nuff said.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    lg_bmg-luxor-large.jpg
  • Fifth ewok
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Zader bugfix
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Thrawn
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    C'mon give us an ewok capital ship.
  • Who is thrawn? Another rebels character?