15 more glorious years of Star Wars

2Next

Replies

518 posts Member
    Kenobi' story as planned.
    Some movies about the old republic, a great mystery but with such a high potentiel.
    Yoda' story and how he became Jedi, then Grandmaster and finally what happen when he join the Force.
    How Darth Sidious became himself (story about him and Plaegis of course).
    Luke Sywalker - from ROTJ to TFA : training to become a master, opening of the Jedi High School Institute (this one's on me !) - musical version with Zac Efron.
  • SlabRankle
    285 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER **** SITH ON THIS MOTHER **** SHIP!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I need to know the origin of Plo Koon, or the story of how stormtrooper armor was designed, or where Han Solo got his iconic boots, of Anakin smoking weed behind the jedi temple, or when yoda was going through his angsty teenage years, or the story of Luke experimenting with Biggs at "Tosche Station". We must know the story of Shmi growing up as a slave, or how Dexter Jettster opened his iconic diner on Coruscant, or a TV show about Jar Jar's childhood.
  • CameronD wrote: »
    It was announced that Lucas films and Disney have planned Star Wars movies all the way through 2030. What would you like to see added to the franchise and this game in the coming years.

Mace windu reincarnated by midichlorians, battle waves upon waves of Sith dropping F bombs along the way.

My head canon has him still alive... nobody on screen has ever died from force lightning or getting their arm cut off. Multiple Jedi have fallen thousands of feet on coruscant... I think it'd be a cool opening sequence to see him falling through traffic and then catch onto a speeder. He escapes coruscant and the rest of his story unfolds

• CameronD wrote: »
    It was announced that Lucas films and Disney have planned Star Wars movies all the way through 2030. What would you like to see added to the franchise and this game in the coming years.

Mace windu reincarnated by midichlorians, battle waves upon waves of Sith dropping F bombs along the way.

My head canon has him still alive... nobody on screen has ever died from force lightning or getting their arm cut off. Multiple Jedi have fallen thousands of feet on coruscant... I think it'd be a cool opening sequence to see him falling through traffic and then catch onto a speeder. He escapes coruscant and the rest of his story unfolds

Yeah he then formed his own deathstick cartel and hired a certain young Lando to be his right hand man.
  • I hope they take a break from the force user-centric stuff for awhile. Rogue One was a nice break and I hope they go more that route for awhile. That's why I'm looking forward to the Han Solo film. Let's dig into the smugglers, pirates, and bounty hunters etc.