CitrusLemon
68 posts Member
edited April 2017
As my main is Rebel Squad:
Lando G11
ST Han G11
Boba G11
Wiggs G10

Is it too late to farm Chaze? Because in my shards, the Chazes are already *7.
I have baze shards 36/50 and Chirrut to be activated soon.

Or should I gear my *7 Rex?

Or develop Zaul squad? (Maul *6, Vader *6, EP *7)

Replies

• Chaze will never get old and will stay superiour as they are now, forever. So ofcourse, add them to your team.
  • And the only difference between 3* and 7* is just a little bit hp, nothing else. So it doesn't matter that much if you have 3* or 7*.
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    Well 7 star opens another nice option for aat
  • Jedayboy wrote: »
    And the only difference between 3* and 7* is just a little bit hp, nothing else. So it doesn't matter that much if you have 3* or 7*.

So, chaze *3 with maxed gear & mods possible is viable in arena? my shards are filled wih *7 chaze.

Sorry I asked this again, i just need reassurance :/

Thanks for your reply though Jedayboy! Appreciate it!
    And the only difference between 3* and 7* is just a little bit hp, nothing else. So it doesn't matter that much if you have 3* or 7*.

So, chaze *3 with maxed gear & mods possible is viable in arena? my shards are filled wih *7 chaze.

Ofcourse he is. He is a tank. Tanks pretty much only get some more hp from *'s. Give him the best mods and gear you can - That's what really matters.
    Jedayboy wrote: »

Ofcourse he is. He is a tank. Tanks pretty much only get some more hp from *'s. Give him the best mods and gear you can - That's what really matters.

If I may ask again, whats the best mod in details for:
    Chirrut (triangle & arrow mod)
    Baze (triangle & areow mod)

Big thanks for your time!
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    It's definitely not too late to farm Chaze since Baze is very useful in arena even at 3-4*. But they might be outdated by the time you have Bazr to 7* unless you also farm him in shipments, obviously.
  • never too late to farm a versatile all-fit team. Wiggsdo isn't meta, but still useful in GW as a B-team and in AAT, for example.

Chaze is pseudo-meta now. Chaze can hold its own vs Zaul once Chirrut goes before Maul. Only problem is that Tenacity up does not block Cooldown Increase- something I learnt in node 12 GW.

Farm Chaze and Jyn. Farm Kassian if you wish-those 5 are a formidable team due to the outrageous exposes.

If I may ask again, whats the best mod in details for:
    Chirrut (triangle & arrow mod)
    Baze (triangle & areow mod)

Big thanks for your time!

Chirrut's arrow is speed primary. 5* is a must. Go for crit chance for this one.
    Chirrut's triangle is defense, so not so important. Try for a 10+ speed secondary, and once again crit chance.

Baze, meanwhile DOES NOT need crit chance. *cough* biggs, Zavage*cough*. He's useful as a tank and dispeller, and to add to the Chaze synergy health/prot/health steal is pretty solid.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Are you sure that the STR /AGI / TAC multiplier doesn't increase as well like for all other charachters? And hense increases every stat of the charachter?

;)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

I played in top—10 for weeks with a 3* Chirrut along side my 5* Baze. Chirrut was good, but that extra star just took him over the bar to not be so easily eliminated. That made a huge difference.

• Just go in game look at a players stats and look where it says strength, agility and tactical... It says a small description next to each what they boost. So all those are boosted each star level. So yes a 7* will be superior to 3* but it doesn't mean a 3* is useless by any means. I use 4* Darth nihilus and sith assassin at g11 both incredibly good... And I'm gearing up 4* Imwe and soon Baze as well... So go for it... Chaze is beast even at 3-4*
  • It is worth it. Also in the future. But it is a fact. A character (no matter who it is) is viable only from 5 *. The rest are just fairy tales to tell people. Good gear is most important. Believe me, a 3 * Baze falls faster than a 5 *!
  • Thank you for the feedback guys!

but, is Jyn really useful for Arena? Can't see her fit in.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Thank you for the feedback guys!

but, is Jyn really useful for Arena? Can't see her fit in.

Her zeta lead behind a full r1 squad is very useful. Warrior has a video of his r1 squad in arena against the top teams, rex, zmaul and maybe zvader, they easily wiped every team.
  • I finally broke into the 100's with a 3* Baze and 4* Chiirut and I'm Raid Gear starved.
  • But it is a fact. A character (no matter who it is) is viable only from 5 *. The rest are just fairy tales to tell people.

Untrue. The more stars the better, but many newer characters are viable with 3*. Take, for example, DN, the difference between him at 3* and 7* is about 5% hps and about the same from a damage perspective.
  • But it is a fact. A character (no matter who it is) is viable only from 5 *. The rest are just fairy tales to tell people.

Untrue. The more stars the better, but many newer characters are viable with 3*. Take, for example, DN, the difference between him at 3* and 7* is about 5% hps and about the same from a damage perspective.

This..

It doesn't really matter whether you have a 3* Baze or 7*. Around 5% hp is not a game changer. I personally would leave Baze to 3-4* and then stop and farm other paytoons.