The Policy on Cheaters

Replies

• J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    I still dont know how to report cheaters. Im new to the forums and would appreciate help
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    J0K3R wrote: »
    I still dont know how to report cheaters. Im new to the forums and would appreciate help

Just send a private message to @CG_LucifersDaddy and tell them what happened, when, the name of the suspicious char and tour ally code.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »

Just send a private message to @CG_LucifersDaddy and tell them what happened, when, the name of the suspicious char and tour ally code.

Thx. I dont know how to send private messages
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »

Thx. I dont know how to send private messages

If you are using a phone, in my android you have to move to the end of the page, 4 icons appear. The leftmost is a private message
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Just had my rank ganked by a cheater. Believe me this guy is definitely using a mod. I really hope they fix it so this cannot be done in arena. This is really my only complaint with the game
  • Arijit
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    In my server me and some other players are having a hard time with a hacker. The hacker is level 62 blue sid gear on a server with 66+up players sid double purple gear. Today, the hacker I posted in a couple of posts above got second rank taking the position of some deserving player. This is second day in a row that this is happening. This hacker was rank 50s in the morning. I got first today by defeating him from 1st which was very easy, but I want this to be fixed because I want to play the game in right spirit. I have invested some money in this game so I care more. EA please ban him ASAP and fix the ways where the game can be modded to one shot chars and win easily in Arena. If they are doing this in Arena, they must be breezing in GW. Interesting I keep getting friend request from this hacker lol, an auto bot?

EA might ban him in future but delaying it will result in genuine players losing rank and thus the crystals.

@Al_Tiz
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera @CG_LucifersDaddy
  • Another case of cheating found. This time in the iOS account that I play. Below are the screenshots. The hacker in question is the 2nd rank guy. Looking at low stars Lumi, I thought must be a p2p with Rey, Leia etc. But I saw was maxed Jedi Guardian and the match was a walk in the park.

IMG_1734.png

upload.png

Devs, please do something so that these cheaters do not get away with free gems as well as deprive genuine players
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Arijit wrote: »
    Another case of cheating found. This time in the iOS account that I play. Below are the screenshots. The hacker in question is the 2nd rank guy. Looking at low stars Lumi, I thought must be a p2p with Rey, Leia etc. But I saw was maxed Jedi Guardian and the match was a walk in the park.

IMG_1734.png

upload.png

Devs, please do something so that these cheaters do not get away with free gems as well as deprive genuine players

Report him to @CG_LucifersDaddy
  • @Triqui Already reported the two players, hope they take definitive action soon. Waiting for their reply. Posted here so other players can be on lookout for these cheaters. Today both the cheaters are again in top 5.
  • The hacker today retook my 1st with just less than 1 min to go. This is absurd. Is he manipulating the network packets that are re-sent to the server on a continuous basis, there is not way one can load the game and one shoot with cheat, when I have poe who goes first ?

@CG_LucifersDaddy @EA_Jesse Please fix the cheating issue!!! Or at least reply what you guys are doing something.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    The hacker today retook my 1st with just less than 1 min to go. This is absurd. Is he manipulating the network packets that are re-sent to the server on a continuous basis, there is not way one can load the game and one shoot with cheat, when I have poe who goes first ?

@CG_LucifersDaddy @EA_Jesse Please fix the cheating issue!!! Or at least reply what you guys are doing something.

The silence is difficult to interpret
  • J0K3R wrote: »
    The hacker today retook my 1st with just less than 1 min to go. This is absurd. Is he manipulating the network packets that are re-sent to the server on a continuous basis, there is not way one can load the game and one shoot with cheat, when I have poe who goes first ?

The silence is difficult to interpret

It is indeed, I dont know why the other players are not bothered by this. There is actual cheating happening guys, I have invested some money, many other have invested time and money, why nothing is being done?

I mean come on, the screenshots I posted have no other interpretation, how can players like these can be allowed to go away. Each passing day I see them claiming 1st, each day their squad power increasing, each day they are gearing up and making their toons stronger with the shipments won and the crystals won until they are strong enough to beat us without cheating and then getting away as regular players. With level cap hitting 70, its more easier to catch up by cheating, each day I see their levels increasing.

The second point is who is responsible for the crystals lost by genuine players because the cheater snipped their position. Please EA, CG do something.
  • OK, I got a response from @CG_LucifersDaddy that the cases are being looked into, hoping from some prompt action both in two fronts - banning the cheaters as well as changes in the source code by the devs @EA_Jesse so that such cheating can be avoided in future.

Thanks
  • chimiXchanga
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Spotted one.
    hrsVFVu.jpg
  • @chimiXchanga, do not post the names here, mail to @CG_LucifersDaddy with your ally code and the name of the cheater. If you do want to post, strike out the names of the players.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Is that the only criteria? A Person with half the power of others around him/her? Or 10k difference?

You guys want all these reported? Or more confirmed cases?

@CG_LucifersDaddy
  • Update one of the cheaters I reported finished 2nd today, free 450 crystals to him, courtesy, EA
    Is that the only criteria? A Person with half the power of others around him/her? Or 10k difference?

That might not be cheater, but the one I reported, is definitely, he as all low star toons, I run a poe, so he will take time in defeating me, but the moment I get 1 he retakes the 1 in less than a minute. I defeat the cheater with all my toons in green health. In addition one another player reported him, same case.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Update one of the cheaters I reported finished 2nd today, free 450 crystals to him, courtesy, EA

And the other?
    Update one of the cheaters I reported finished 2nd today, free 450 crystals to him, courtesy, EA

And the other?

The other is in PST time zone I guess, he is also active, so lets see how much he climbs. Interestingly these cheaters go to 50 by midnight and then climb top 10 by afternoon, the biggest lol in my life.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

You guys want all these reported? Or more confirmed cases?

@CG_LucifersDaddy

Not always, but ussually. It is possible to overcome a big power déficit, specially if the team uses los stsr Support units (ie: a 4* Poggle and 3* Poe, surroubded by 7* droids is way more powerful than the power suggest). The one I reported took back #2 spot in less than 40 seconds using a team full of healers and no heavy hitters. I fought him, and his shoots barely took away 25% health of one of mine, it is impossible to kill a full squad in less than 40s with so low dps. I think the player got warned, or maybe read the thread and becsme cautious, as he has been around top 50 since that happened and after being top 2 two-three days in a row before I postes here.
  • Would be nice to know ANY have been busted, even if we don't get numbers because they seem too low or whatever, please let us know something is being done.
  • Wazlinski wrote: »
    Would be nice to know ANY have been busted, even if we don't get numbers because they seem too low or whatever, please let us know something is being done.

Yeah, I've seen at least one guy to get busted on my server, pretty sure it happens on all of them. But EA/CG will never report, it's against their policy. You just have to report and be patient, and the hammer will go down if your suspicions are justified.
  • the top 5-8 are 22k on my server and the first place guy is 15k lol
  • Why my account is banned?
    I just have 4* DV not 5/6/7!
    Plz tell me about my mistake.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Well, if you are banned, high chances that you were hacking the client and/or using a modded version.
  • Good news, one of the cheaters I reported was languishing around 50s today, other days he/she was taking rank 1. Thanks @CG_LucifersDaddy if you guys have caught the cheater. I will be on lookout for more cheaters. @Richkhun , sure you didint use any moded version - like unlawfully claiming 1st rank using one shots? or cheating in some form?
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Seems like ppl are starting to get banned. I dont know CG, but EA has been a top notch company... And them taking cheating seriously confirms that.

Thanks for your hard work!
  • Arijit wrote: »
    Good news, one of the cheaters I reported was languishing around 50s today, other days he/she was taking rank 1. Thanks @CG_LucifersDaddy if you guys have caught the cheater. I will be on lookout for more cheaters. @Richkhun , sure you didint use any moded version - like unlawfully claiming 1st rank using one shots? or cheating in some form?

no i play on my IPhone and don't use any modded my ranking is 200+
    what a cheater???? T__T

• Richkhun wrote: »
    Good news, one of the cheaters I reported was languishing around 50s today, other days he/she was taking rank 1. Thanks @CG_LucifersDaddy if you guys have caught the cheater. I will be on lookout for more cheaters. @Richkhun , sure you didint use any moded version - like unlawfully claiming 1st rank using one shots? or cheating in some form?

no i play on my IPhone and don't use any modded my ranking is 200+
    what a cheater???? T__T

They should have messages you sbout it.
    Contact customer support, they'll tell you
This discussion has been closed.