Who do you think is getting the next meta shifting Zeta.

Prev1
Jizzaouse
128 posts Member
edited March 2017
Put in your guesses!!!

I am going with JKA, Grievous, or a member of Phoenix squad.

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    I hope grievous, or separatists in general, but likely either Phoneix, any the rebel's villians they introduce, or droids as they've fallen out of meta, and I'm sure Jedi will likely get a synergy buff around the time of the last Jedi
  • Probably a rebel.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Grievous. It must happen.
  • Zeta leia .. stealth and speed.. rebels meta again
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Would love to see Grievous get some love. 7*'d him long ago, don't even run droids...but he was always a favorite of mine.
  • Jizzaouse wrote: »
    Put in your guesses!!!

I am going with JKA, Grievous, or a member of Phoenix squad.

I got a maxed 7*Grevious sooner than anyone I know. I spent so much time farming shards its crazy, and the reward isn't as if yet, worth the effort. I'm hoping he will be a zeta that is meta shifting in that it's a debuff and brings balance to the squad arena. Imagine crit chance, crit damage, and speed being a debuff zeta he provides?
  • Grevious is guaranteed to get rework... I'd bet he will get a zeta... He's to bad **** not too. But not soon I'm sure.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    zeta plo koon, 70% chance to remove stealth
    apply buff immunity to any enemy who gets stealth removed
    and whenever an ally dispels an enemy's buff they gain offense + speed up, and every clone/jedi ally gets 20~25% tm per buff dispeled, other allies get half of that amount

is it to much?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Maul zeta release is not what made the current "meta"

Maul had his zeta months before the current "meta". His zeta was released in November with the first round of Zetas.

It was a combination of his zeta and the addition of Sith Assassin and Darth Nihilus that brought in the new "meta". With out those 2 characters it would be nothing.
    Kind of sad because Nihilus lead never had a chance.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I like the idea of a stealth removal zeta.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Pao is the next meta
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Fahrius wrote: »
    zeta plo koon, 70% chance to remove stealth
    apply buff immunity to any enemy who gets stealth removed
    and whenever an ally dispels an enemy's buff they gain offense + speed up, and every clone/jedi ally gets 20~25% tm per buff dispeled, other allies get half of that amount

is it to much?

Probably not enough. I see your buff immunity and up it to buff immunity plus evasion down. And I still wouldn't be the first person to spend the zeta on it.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    PLO koon leadership!! Recieve 50% protection every time a Jedi removes enemy stealth during there turn and every Jedi recovers 25% health every time any Jedi get hit by a sith
  • Mace vapad zeta. Any time mace attacks an exposed toon ...insert crazy overpowered event here...
  • Chirpa
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Jedi Luke
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Hoping for a JKA zeta. Something like:

Jedi allies gain 30% offense, and 20% critical damage, and other allies gain half that amount. Whenever an ally is evaded, they gain advantage for 2 turns. Whenever an allied Jedi is critically hit, they immediately gain 100% turn meter. If a Sith critically hits them, they also reset all cooldowns.
  • Corrog wrote: »

Jedi allies gain 30% offense, and 20% critical damage, and other allies gain half that amount. Whenever an ally is evaded, they gain advantage for 2 turns. Whenever an allied Jedi is critically hit, they immediately gain 100% turn meter. If a Sith critically hits them, they also reset all cooldowns.

Me gusta. The crit hit parts could be avoided by nihilus teams, and zaul would have that early jump that could potentially inflict daze. Sounds like a nice paper/scissors/rock dynamic between factions.
  • I was looking at the list of characters and several iconic characters would be deserving of zetas...

Princess Leia
    Han Solo
    Old Ben
    Mace Windu
    Lando
    Moff Tarkin

I wasn't considering factions or possible OP situations. I only looked at the character list and made choices made on name alone.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Corrog wrote: »

We don't need more anti-crit leaders.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    General Grievous Zeta which gives all droid attacks "true strike" and "cannot be resisted" while he is alive. No more dodges or lame tenacity up line ups. Huehuehue.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Then they can release R2D2 and his **** flamethrower with zeta for 70% AOE ability block in addition to his DOTs. Would be a beast combo.
  • Im thinking we will find out today..... *crosses fingers*
  • Please make it grievous, He needs something to make him not a benchwarmer
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Mod lottery and raid squads. They works in all metas. Problem for me is I can't be bothered to do a raid at specified times. That makes it feel like a job.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

Maul had his zeta months before the current "meta". His zeta was released in November with the first round of Zetas.

It was a combination of his zeta and the addition of Sith Assassin and Darth Nihilus that brought in the new "meta". With out those 2 characters it would be nothing.

This.

I love how people cried buff for maul because he was so weak compared to where people wanted him, then they add a zeta and now people cry nerf he's OP.

Especially when you mentioned the exact thing I tell people, the new sith release is what made the meta and made zauls lead so good
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    CUP or Mob Enforcer would be pretty hilarious xD
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »

This.

I love how people cried buff for maul because he was so weak compared to where people wanted him, then they add a zeta and now people cry nerf he's OP.

Especially when you mentioned the exact thing I tell people, the new sith release is what made the meta and made zauls lead so good

Well not exactly. When they release Maul's Zeta, Maul was not owned my most people. It took people 2 months to farm and gear him, then zeta him before he started popping up. He wasn't available to farm prior to ships. So he really wasn't viable until at least early Feb for most, and he's only popped up more since then.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

This.

Well not exactly. When they release Maul's Zeta, Maul was not owned my most people. It took people 2 months to farm and gear him, then zeta him before he started popping up. He wasn't available to farm prior to ships. So he really wasn't viable until at least early Feb for most, and he's only popped up more since then.

I saw many try to use him before sass and dn became available but after his zeta dropped. They didn't stand a chance because they were to slow unless you had the god mods.
    The reason they work now is because most cannot out speed a zeta maul led SA except with another zeta maul led SA, and SA will push the rest of the sith to go next allowing DN to reduce CD's. That along with DN insta kill is what makes the team viable on offense.