No new this month?

No news this month? We were coming from a good sequence of updates, why did they stop?
Reworks and new events please

Replies

• sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    No news this month? We were coming from a good sequence of updates, why did they stop?

We have a pheonix Squadron ship event coming.

And they are teasing an imperial threat will be rising
  • CameronD
    150 posts Member
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »

Imperial threat will most likely be Admiral Thrawn, governer pryce and agent callus
  • More toons than a boring cartoon, this is nothing exciting: /
  • CameronD wrote: »

Imperial threat will most likely be Admiral Thrawn, governer pryce and agent callus

Why Kallus?
    Isn't he a Rebel?
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm talking about exciting updates and challenging events. Events to play in the auto with toons of a drawing that most of the fans of starwars hates already had last month so not a novelty
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    More toons than a boring cartoon, this is nothing exciting: /

So you ask about news and people respond about upcoming imperial threat and ship event. You respond by saying that doesn't count because it doesn't interest you but, that is the news. With previous history when the new event details are given we have also seen info about reworks, bug fixes, and so on.

"Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting."- Yoda
  • LRMoser wrote: »

So you ask about news and people respond about upcoming imperial threat and ship event. You respond by saying that doesn't count because it doesn't interest you but, that is the news. With previous history when the new event details are given we have also seen info about reworks, bug fixes, and so on.

"Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting."- Yoda

Do not get me wrong, I appreciate it and I now leave my thanks to whoever answered.
    Just extremely bored with the game and eager for exciting news
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LRMoser wrote: »

Do not get me wrong, I appreciate it and I now leave my thanks to whoever answered.
    Just extremely bored with the game and eager for exciting news

Just want to point out they have never really given us exciting news that wasn't at the time of an event or content release.

They don't want people to prepare or be ready, it's better for profits if they are caught off guard.

In most cases I see no news as a sign things sre coming