3* Talia (almost 4*)
3* Jedi Consular
3* Chewy
3* Jawa
3* Ahsoka (half way to 4)
2* Leia
5 shards from luke
6 days from Sid

So i want to star up Ahsoka, i rly like that char bot i want your oppinion about i what should i focus
After i get Sid my form would be like this
Sid as leader , Maul , Ima gun di, talia and ahsoka/consular/chewy
I am FTP player so please geve me some oppinions and advice

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Look like you have lots of damage dealers...well attackers..

Hmm since you nearly have luke i guess you are not going after ""Fives" (tank)... Which means you only have chewie...and one healer ..consular...

I would level up these 2... You need to take chewie to where he self heals
  • You certainly have some tough decisions with your lineup. You have a dilemma with Maul and Ima Gun Di since they'll be difficult to farm shards for so you can only upgrade gear and level for them, which may force them to the sidelines for more easily farmable characters. I'm happy you are close to getting Sidious and clearly, he'll replace team leader, make him your VIP. I'd also work with upgrading Ahsoka since those shards are more easily farmable. Try to acquire some other characters with shards easily farmable that can be upgraded to 7*.Good luck!!!
  • Thanks for the tips guys, they are realy helpful. As the matter of the replays above i thing of farming luminara and along with sid i am going to try to star them up to 7.
    And another question - in the later stage of the game, isnt Gun Di better tank then chewyi ?
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    DarthVanio wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips guys, they are realy helpful. As the matter of the replays above i thing of farming luminara and along with sid i am going to try to star them up to 7.
    And another question - in the later stage of the game, isnt Gun Di better tank then chewyi ?
    Not at 4★ while Chewie is on 7★. But there are much better options than Chewie.

Luminara is a top Hero to 7★ ASAP
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Ty for the tips guys, You have been very helpful. I think this topic is closed now. U all have fun with that game :)