Materials required for gear crafting

by Slushie83

Original Post

Materials required for gear crafting

★ Guide

Not sure if this is a bug or just a current placeholder.

There's 2 issues here.

1. When I go to craft an Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe, one of the components required appears to be an Mk 4 SoroSuub Keypad Prototype judging by the icon. However when you tap into it, the label says it's the Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype.

2. The required components to craft the MK 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype is 20x Mk 5 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage.

I'm going to assume that issue #1 is just a labeling error, but it's really issue #2 that has me concerned as it seems odd to be using purple Mk 5 salvage to craft a blue Mk 4 item?

I've been holding off on crafting said item as I don't want to waste the Mk 5 items since at the moment I'm only able to get them from shipment purchases.

Tagging @aaronnemoyten for visibility.

Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe 1.png
Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe 2.png
Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe 3.png
Message 1 of 5 (1,042 Views)

Re: Materials required for gear crafting

★ Guide

Tagging me. That was smart Standard smile

I'll have somebody look into this.

Good eye.

-Aaron

Message 2 of 5 (1,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The gear in question still takes 20 savages to craft. Although the savage color is blue now, the required amount still stays the same. I wasted 200 crystals on refill for this.

@aaronnemoyten please save us you're our only hope.

Message 3 of 5 (785 Views)

★ Guide

Well, we fixed the problem, which was that the recipe was incorrect. Now you have enough salvage to craft a different piece of gear later, so it wasn't really a waste. The new one should be easier to farm, too, I think.

Message 4 of 5 (774 Views)

★★ Novice

So the blue recipe is using 20 salvages which is on the same amount as a purple one, on purpose? 

pls.PNG
Message 5 of 5 (719 Views)