Anyone else still waiting on compensation from 1/24 - 1/26 outage?

by kebrink

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anyone else still waiting on compensation from 1/24 - 1/26 outage?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 654-448-294
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Haven't received compensation that others have, although I was also impacted by the outage.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Read the other thread on resolving the 1/24 outage.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country US

I was impacted by the 1/24 outage on iOS but haven't received the make good compensation so far. Any update on this?

Message 1 of 32 (1,206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anyone else still waiting on compensation from 1/24 - 1/26 outage?

Community Manager (retired)
@kebrink Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We investigated your account and concluded that you were indeed affected by the outage. The make good was sent to your account now. Apologies for the inconvenience and delay.

@slawson1998 Can you send me your Ally Code so we can investigate your account as well and see if you were affected?
Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 32 (1,121 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@kebrink Still waiting too. Haven’t contacted EA about it other than reporting it initially, I assumed they’d make good on it but losing confidence
Message 2 of 32 (1,176 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I think they've finished distributing the make good so I'm following up now. Hopefully they'll see this thread and contact us about it or maybe they Just haven't finished yet. 

Message 3 of 32 (1,162 Views)

@kebrink Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We investigated your account and concluded that you were indeed affected by the outage. The make good was sent to your account now. Apologies for the inconvenience and delay.

@slawson1998 Can you send me your Ally Code so we can investigate your account as well and see if you were affected?
Thank you.
Message 4 of 32 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ally Code 229-853-635

Thanks!

Message 5 of 32 (1,116 Views)

@slawson1998 Thanks, we checked your account and you weren't affected by the outage. You were able to login throughout each day between 24-26 Jan 2020 during the outage. Sorry.
Message 6 of 32 (1,105 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for following up!

Message 7 of 32 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CG_MindTricks Thanks for the quick follow up. I was able to login from other devices but not my primary which I have with me all the time. Does that not deserve some form of compensation? I still feel I was penalized for making a purchase.
Message 8 of 32 (1,074 Views)

@slawson1998 Thanks for the additional information. We've confirmed that you were not able to login to your primary iOS device during the outage and that you had to use a different device. We've now added the same make good to your account. Apologies for the initial confusion on my side and thank you.
Message 9 of 32 (1,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@CG_MindTricks I am in the same boat as slawson. My primary IOS device was affected by this issue but after some time I figured out how to log in on another device. I did report it to EA as well as posting it on the Answers HQ forum that was started for the issue. I have not received any compensation and feel I deserve the same as others. My ally code is: 848-618-493. Thanks for your help.

Message 10 of 32 (993 Views)