DS TB Special Mission Tier 6 require 7 toons?!

by m4nni1e

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dark Side Territory War Phase 6 Special Mission requires 7 toons?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version iOS 11.2.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 962-686-231
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I had saved the Dark Side Territory Phase 6 Special Mission for last after all of the other combat missions. I had saved my 7* Veers, Starck, Imperial Probe Droid, Death Trooper and Snowtrooper for this mission but when I went to run it, I got a message saying I had not met the requirements necessary to enter the mission. It also showed that I only had 5/7 required units...7?!?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, this was my first time seeing this (and this is only the second time I have had the required units to run the Special Mission). I had used all of my other Empire characters either for platoons or other combat missions, so the above 5 characters were the only ones available for the special mission.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone X
OS Version iOS 11.2.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 962-686-231
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I had saved the Dark Side Territory Phase 6 Special Mission for last after all of the other combat missions. I had saved my 7* Veers, Starck, Imperial Probe Droid, Death Trooper and Snowtrooper for this mission but when I went to run it, I got a message saying I had not met the requirements necessary to enter the mission. It also showed that I only had 5/7 required units...7?!?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, this was my first time seeing this (and this is only the second time I have had the required units to run the Special Mission). I had used all of my other Empire characters either for platoons or other combat missions, so the above 5 characters were the only ones available for the special mission.
Connection Type Wifi
Country United States

IMG_0777.jpg
IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0779.jpg
Message 1 of 17 (1,318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DS territory phase 6 special mission will not start

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Corrected and merged with similar threads.

Thank you all for the report. We have this flagged as a bug.

View in thread

Message 8 of 17 (1,651 Views)

All Replies

Re: Dark Side Territory War Phase 6 Special Mission requires 7 toons?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide
I saw this and while I don’t have the Imperial Probe Droid it left me curious. Just to be clear on mine it also stated 5/7 while all I had need of was IPD.
The niggling question this leads me towards is, What if the Chimaera event bug is only another point breaking the water of a much larger iceburg? What if some new bit of code is not behaving in the wild as anticipated?
Honestly this if true only reinforces my disappointment in the communication, or more aptly the great dearth of any, from EA/CG over the Chimaera, “So it doesn’t really matter it’s not like they can actually complete it with only three ships!”, event bug.
So the balls in your court EA. We have already seen the lack of respect or responsibility that CG consider an appropriate response.
FYI: Just in case you really didn’t know. That’s to hand the mods über ban hammers without restrictions or the necessarily bothersome impediment of following the stated forum guidelines to shut down anyone that dares to mention an issue. While simultaneously releasing a statement that emphasizes, “Silence! There is no problem.” The ban beatings will continue until moral improves!”
Message 2 of 17 (1,297 Views)

DS TB Special Mission Tier 6 require 7 toons?!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iphone 8
OS Version 11.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 359-878-189
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Don't know if it's a bug or not: DS TB special mission tier 6 require 7 empire toons. I can't understand why if I can only play with 5 toons. I have all the needed toons at 7*: Veers, Starck and Imperial Probe Droid -> see screenshot. With those toons I have 6 7* empire toons left and I am unable to play the SM. The green button show 6/7 of needed toons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Having 5 or 6 7* empire toons including Vers, Starck and Imperial Droid available and try to start the SM
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Switzerland

It makes no sense for me to have a least 7 empire toons left to be able to play the SM. For the battle you can only use 5 toons so why do I need 7?

IMG_7924.jpg
IMG_7925.jpg
IMG_7928.jpg
Message 3 of 17 (1,393 Views)

Re: DS TB Special Mission Tier 6 require 7 toons?!

★ Novice

I have the same issue.. why do I need 7 toons for a 5 toon battle???  

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/159093/p6-sm-issue/p1?new=1

Message 4 of 17 (1,380 Views)

Re: DS TB Special Mission Tier 6 require 7 toons?!

★★ Novice
same here
Message 5 of 17 (1,262 Views)

DS territory phase 6 special mission will not start

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android phone - samsung
OS Version Yes
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 289-377-853
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I cannot start DS TB special mission even though I have all the characters at 7* and they have not been deployed, platooned, or used in another battle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to battle phase 6 special mission
Connection Type Wifi
Country USA

Either fix bug in next 20 hours or give my whole guild the coins I would have earned if I could have finished it
Message 6 of 17 (1,256 Views)

Re: Dark Side Territory War Phase 6 Special Mission requires 7 toons?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The same happend here. As dozens of empire units are required in platoons, i planned with the required units plus 3 empire units. And was disappointed that i Suddenly need 7. Please fix this bug asap.

Message 7 of 17 (1,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Corrected and merged with similar threads.

Thank you all for the report. We have this flagged as a bug.

Message 8 of 17 (1,652 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

With another upcoming DS TB, it would be nice if that bug would finally be fixed...

Message 9 of 17 (1,176 Views)

★★ Guide
This has been a known bug since January???

Please add that we have an empire mission on day 6 of DSTB and Day 6 platoons require Empire characters.
Message 10 of 17 (1,133 Views)