by scuba75

Original Post

Darth Traya Compassion is Weakness

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version all
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I know she hasn't been unlocked by anyone yet, and I know the information shown on swgoh.gg is not 100% of what is happening however her Compassion is Weakness ability that will dispel debuffs from allied sith looks like it will persist after her death.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You have her test it
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

So with the preciedent set with Barris, General kenobi, and Chirruit unique we know that once the character dies they are no longer supposed to provide their unique abilities to the team.

As we can see with Barris this is accomplised by first checking if Barris is alive

Now if you look at Darth Traya there is not a check to see if she is alive before processing the ally dispel

It would be nice to get this corrected before she shows up in arena instead of waiting

Also it looks like it will only dispel 15 debuffs. I am pretty sure with a zeta vader lead you could get 15 dots on a character, granted by the time you get there traya may have already killed her trying to dispel all the dots but it is still something to consider.

Message 1 of 1 (515 Views)