[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? One Plus 6T
OS Version Android Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 434-845-199
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Galactic Power(Ships) not correctly Calculated. Resulting in future change of Division in Grand Arena Championship on 13th Dec 2019.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Status page on profile shows Galactic Power(Ships) - 1119546 (Screenshot Attached) Actual calculating individual Galactic Power(Ships) - 1043961 (Attached)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country India

After the recent client update Galactic Power(Ships) is incorrectly calculate causing inflated ship GP, due to which in upcoming Grand Arena Championship on 13th December 2019 there will incorrect sorting of Division. Kindly note that actual GP of ships is calculated based on only unlocked ships. There was no re-modding any characters as ship crew during this time. 

Heroes_Screenshot_2019.12.11_08.47.32.jpg
Heroes_Screenshot_2019.12.11_09.05.07.jpg
Actual Ship GP_page-0001.jpg
Message 1 of 25 (1,189 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Galactic Power(Ships) not correctly Calculated

Community Manager (retired)
@jrudy324 Hi all, thanks for the report. We've now flagged this as a bug.

View in thread

Message 11 of 25 (1,918 Views)

All Replies

@WhiteWolf018 Hi thanks for the report! Your stats page shows the highest value you've ever been at. Your current inventory shows the current numbers.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@GladOS-013Hi Issue is with only SHIP GP which cannot be 75K more than yesterday since I have not upgraded any ships or changed mod on ships crew. Also I have calculate Ship GP individually it does not match. I understand that stats page shows the highest value I have ever been and inventory shows the current numbers but I have not removed any mods from ships crew so change of 75K GP is unlikely(Refer to attached PDF for ship GP). 

Message 3 of 25 (1,157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here, I was at 575k ship GP and randomly went up to 635k. Then I logged out and back in again and gained an additional 14k without activating/promoting any ships.

Ally Code: 494-993-8799

Message 4 of 25 (1,094 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, Ally code 885-697-558.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 25 (1,052 Views)

★★ Novice
@WhiteWolf018 i had this issue pop up today as well. Increased GP by 100k. It’s really upsetting as I’ve been unmodding to stay in my current division and this bug now has me in the next division.

Ally code 273-557-398
Message 6 of 25 (1,036 Views)

★★ Novice

Happened here as well. Have not been updating anything today but my GP went from 4,494M to 4,531 without a reason. And now I'm being thrown to division 1 in GAC...

Ally code 138-873-634

Message 7 of 25 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@GladOS-013it is not a case of people previously having a higher gp, and then it lowering due to removing mods.

This happened to basically everyone in game last night. the stats page in game saw a massive spike in ship gp. this is not reflected in inventory screen. the massive spike is a bug that occurred yesterday only, for no explained reason.

Also, everyone who has not yet had a payout today and their .gg page still reflects yesterday's ship gp can easily confirm.

Most importantly, big picture, long term: This also means, by tomorrow, everyone will have this fake updated gp on their .gg page, and all guild .gg will be entirely inaccurate for the foreseeable future as a result. (until the game releases several new ships to boost ship gp legit.)

Message 8 of 25 (948 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It seems like it’s an ongoing issue too - I logged in about an hour apart, and went from 120k above previous to 270k above, and then the next time I logged in I was at 370k above my pre-update value (roughly 2,300,000 ship GP). The attached screenshots were taken 4 minutes apart, after closing the app and reopening it. 

29C1B495-31B0-4840-B6A6-13CFC8AF38B2.png
9DDA7CB3-022B-418C-AEF6-E9CC484F92A7.png
Message 9 of 25 (932 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine is doing the same thing.  I went up over 300k since last night.

Message 10 of 25 (919 Views)