Kyle Katarn not getting TM from Rebel Fighter Allies in TB

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 15.0.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 331-781-822
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Kyle Katarn is not getting 10% TM from his Rebel Fighter allies based on his Blue Milk Run unique at the start of waves in Territory Battles. Tested in P1 and P2 Combat Missions.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter a Territory Battle combat mission with Mon Mothma Lead, Kyle Katarn, and 3 additional Rebel Fighters. Since the unique is worded as each encounter, Kyle should gain the TM from rebel fighter allies in each wave, but he does not get it in the first wave, or any subsequent waves.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

For P2 testing, I ran a team of Mon Mothma, Kyle Katarn, Pao, Cara Dune and Hoth Rebel Scout.  I modded Rebel Scout speed to 350 and Kyle Katarn to 278.  With 30% TM from Pao, Cara and Scout, Kyle's effective speed should be 278 / (1-0.3) = 397, meaning he should go first on my team.

swgoh1.png shows the beginning of wave 1, where Hoth Rebel Scout is first instead of Kyle Katarn, indicating that Kyle did not get the 30% TM from his 3 rebel fighter allies.

swgoh3.png shows the end of wave 2 where Kyle has ~80% TM.

swgoh4.png shows the beginning of wave 3, where Kyle still has ~80% TM, despite having 4 rebel fighter allies that should each give him 10% TM at the beginning of the wave.

swgoh1.png
swgoh3.png
swgoh4.png
Message 1 of 26 (2,593 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Kyle Katarn not getting TM from Rebel Fighter Allies in TB

EA Live QV Team

That was a piece of info I've missed entirely @JCTucker. Sorry about that!

We've re-tested this today with Kyle Katarn's unique "Blue Milk Run" ability only upgraded to level 7, and you were correct; he doesn't gain the 10% turn meter from other Rebel Fighter allies in the LSTB. So we have flagged this as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 17 of 26 (2,188 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jager1313 

This is working as intended. Kyle Katarn doesn't gain bonus Turn Meter at the start of an encounter from Rebel Fighter allies, but from Jedi allies.

The ability reads "At the start of each encounter, Kyle Katarn gains 10% Turn Meter for each other Jedi ally."

Message 2 of 26 (2,523 Views)

★★★ Novice

The ability at tier 7 says "At the start of each encounter, Kyle Katarn gains 10% Turn Meter for each other Rebel Fighter ally."

The Jedi is an addition to that if you increase the ability to tier 8.

Message 3 of 26 (2,508 Views)

★★★ Novice

EE00A996-19FF-47B9-91ED-782E22B92E15.pngIt’s very clear above level 7 that Kyle Katarn gains 10% TM for each rebel fighter ally. This issue is still not resolved in TB. Will there be a fix? 

Message 4 of 26 (2,436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Except the ability does actually say he gains TM from Rebel Fighter allies. Maybe read more than just the tier 8 description?

Message 5 of 26 (2,402 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In addition to that, Kyle TM gain at the start of the battle in a Mon Mothma/Rebel Fighter squad is working as intended in the rest of the game modes. It's just in territory battles where he doesn't get any TM from rebel fighter allies´.

KK with his unique at level 7 should behave the same in Territory Battles and in the rest of the game modes, level 8 should be a bonus just for TB. 

Message 6 of 26 (2,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Are there any updates on this bug? @EA_UltraSlide 

Message 7 of 26 (2,323 Views)

★★ Novice

That is 100% incorrect. It says Rebel Fighters, and it works correctly in every other mode except for TB.

Message 8 of 26 (2,309 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I noticed that Kyle didn't go first and assumed I was viewing it wrong but you are 100% correct.  Kyle ended up going 2nd after Cara even though he should have been 1st by a WIDE margin.I had them kill Cara and I had to res her and after that I had my TM train going but it's a major issue and not what the character is supposed to show.

Message 9 of 26 (2,188 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Why is this still the accepted solution?  At least update the thread to show that it's not right.

Message 10 of 26 (2,187 Views)