Original Post

Accepted Solution

Non-beatable content - Secrets & Shadows Tier 3

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XR
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The description clearly states that the Tier 3 is beatable with zeta materials and reliced toons. Unfortunately, this is not the case for all of us. Attached you can find my own characters that are fully maxed and can not beat Wave 2 of it. The event itself is unbeatable.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By checking the stats yourselves.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Slovenia

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone XR
OS Version Latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug The description clearly states that the Tier 3 is beatable with zeta materials and reliced toons. Unfortunately, this is not the case for all of us. Attached you can find my own characters that are fully maxed and can not beat Wave 2 of it. The event itself is unbeatable.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By checking the stats of the event.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Slovenia

2F5AF75D-5A33-4820-94ED-5E9278216792.png
A0CEB513-D095-4B3D-A2BD-8C2DC1D1984E.png
6DB8B9DB-DAB2-4C67-ADA9-F2EFED30397F.png
Message 1 of 14 (1,514 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Non-beatable content - Secrets & Shadows Tier 3

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @TMK220692 and thanks for raising this.

We know the difficulty is quite high in this event. This is intended and Tier 3 is beatable. This could be a classic case of bad RNG.

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (1,359 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@TMK220692I can see what you did wrong. Next time try using your relic 14 toons. The ones at level 100 and try using dark purple 7 dot mods. (Just a little bit of sarcasm)

Message 2 of 14 (1,405 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @TMK220692 and thanks for raising this.

We know the difficulty is quite high in this event. This is intended and Tier 3 is beatable. This could be a classic case of bad RNG.

Message 3 of 14 (1,360 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide On the server where people have the best NS in the game not even a single person has beaten it. Do you seriously call this “a classic bad RNG”? 

Not to mention I did try a couple of times - did not get any higher than W2. The best I heard was W4 but got demolished.

Also, as you can see, my NS could not be modded any better at all. Well yeah, they could have been if I had 30 speed on every piece of set.

Message 4 of 14 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you elaborate a bit on the impacts of RNG - In the video below I experienced the Wave 4 AOE hitting Daka for 176k on a non-critical hit.  Critical hits were over 220k. 

https://youtu.be/x3-D6UQptVM

Message 5 of 14 (1,290 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

How about you go get the stats on how many people beat Challenge Tier 3 and share them with us?  Then you should probably take a look at any of those accounts for cheating...

Message 6 of 14 (1,182 Views)

★★ Novice

Tier 3 is not beatable and i can prove it. Even on a non crit, sidious hits daka for about 170k in wave 4 right at the start. The highest health daka in the entire game has 163k health. I repeat, sidious deals more dmg on a NON crit than the most healthy daka in the entire game can survive. Therefore it is simply impossible to beat and no amount of "trying harder" will change that.

SS_CT3_Sid_Nuke.jpg
Message 7 of 14 (1,119 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Sevinki let’s see what excuse will the devs provide now. I guess “dodge” with 2% on the block is what should be considered “classic case of RNG”.
Message 8 of 14 (1,067 Views)

Maybe Phoenix is required for this tier?

★★★ Novice

Perhaps, but considering our NS are top notch in the game... you know where I come from.

Message 10 of 14 (987 Views)