Training Droids showing wrong amount of Stars

Ztyle
1970 posts Member
TfVoMmE.jpg
5 stars are showing 6 and 6 stars are showing 7
I noticed it when I got rewards from the droid heist
DvWuSBj.jpg
I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection

Replies

• I was just about to report this issue.
    @EA_MindTricks
  • 1 stars are showing 2, 2 stars are showing 3, etc
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    1 stars are showing 2, 2 stars are showing 3, etc
    Just shows how little I care about training droids atm, I only noticed something wasn't right as the droids was identical in Stars, visually the same
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Yup, I'm seeing the same thing.
  • Thank you for your report. We've flagged this as a bug.
  • Ravenclaws
    63 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Not just droids. If you pull a 4* bronzium and chromium the character shows as 5* in the unlocking window. Verified on new account the free 3* luke showed as 4 and a 4* lando pulled as 5* just visual bug they retain the proper * level that was meant. If this was already posted somewhere please ignore.
  • YOU STALLED TERRITORY BATTLES FOR EVERYONE YOU FOOL XD
  • YOU STALLED TERRITORY BATTLES FOR EVERYONE YOU FOOL XD

It is crazy.
    Last time the patch caused crashes, and yet they didnt delay it.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    @IzzytheMelody if I've known the consequences, I would have waited until after the push
    However we level 40+ feels about Training Droids, it's actually a serious visual bug for new players, as they constantly run out of them.
    But yeah I feel like the kid that was about to get his Christmas present, noticed an error on the from/till card, and the grown ups took away all the kids presents, because they wanted everything to be perfect, and now all the kids are sitting behind wanting their presents
    Thankfully I'm not a kid, but a grownup Dane, so people can take their best swing at me, I can handle it :)
    Don't know how much sense that above gives, I just woke up
  • Lol he didn't do anything wrong. I think they just weren't ready. How could a visual training droid thing effect tb at all? Someone needed an excuse to delay its release and they capitalized on the perfect timing of his bug report. Not his fault..
  • 1uyzxn.jpg
    Lol he didn't do anything wrong. I think they just weren't ready. How could a visual training droid thing effect tb at all? Someone needed an excuse to delay its release and they capitalized on the perfect timing of his bug report. Not his fault..

Luckily, they found the perfect excuse.
    1uz6t0.jpg
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    @IzzytheMelody if I've known the consequences, I would have waited until after the push
    However we level 40+ feels about Training Droids, it's actually a serious visual bug for new players, as they constantly run out of them.
    But yeah I feel like the kid that was about to get his Christmas present, noticed an error on the from/till card, and the grown ups took away all the kids presents, because they wanted everything to be perfect, and now all the kids are sitting behind wanting their presents
    Thankfully I'm not a kid, but a grownup Dane, so people can take their best swing at me, I can handle it :)
    Don't know how much sense that above gives, I just woke up

Okay
    I was actually joking XD
  • Lol he didn't do anything wrong. I think they just weren't ready. How could a visual training droid thing effect tb at all? Someone needed an excuse to delay its release and they capitalized on the perfect timing of his bug report. Not his fault..

Was a joke ;-;