BETA BUILD CLOSED: Thank YOU! Territory Wars Unrestricted Beta MEGA THREAD

Prev1
phroxenphyre
463 posts Member
edited November 2017
@CG_RyDiggs

Hello Holotable Heroes!

Thanks to all of your efforts! We have closed this Beta. We will keep you informed about any future Betas.

We appreciate all your help and support!

Cheers!

RT

@CG_RyDiggs

REMINDER: The SECOND Beta Territory War for you all to participate in starts Saturday 11/18!

2nd Beta Territory War:
GUILD LOCKS: 10AM PST Saturday 11/18

You CAN change guilds between now and then.
Make sure you join in as soon as it is visible.

Cheers!
CG_RyDiggs wrote:
CAPACITY REACHED: Download no longer available

Hello Holotable Heroes!

Thanks to all of your efforts, we have hit our capacity for this Beta. We will keep you informed about the Territory Wars update in the future.

Cheers!

CG_RyDiggs

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Hello Holotable Heroes!

We are pleased to be able to offer the opportunity to participate in a beta for the upcoming Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes feature, Territory Wars. The beta will feature a Territory War starting on Tuesday, November 14 at 10am PT and will run for four days and will be limited to 10,000 players total on first come, first served basis.
The goal for the beta is to allow our players a chance to get an early look at Territory Wars, and the ability to provide us valuable insights and feedback.
Players interested in helping us test Territory Wars can follow the instructions below. A few details before you get started:
  • The Territory Wars beta will only be available for players on Android devices. As always we encourage Android users to associate their Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes account with a Google Play Games account.
  • You will need to import your current account for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
  • To take part in Territory Wars you must be Level 65+.
  • If you are not Level 65, you can still download the beta, however you will not be able to access Territory Wars or any other features you haven’t unlocked in-game.
  • You will need to join with your existing Guild or join another Guild to participate
  • Territory Wars is still in development, so you may experience issues and bugs while playing. We are primarily looking at the results of the stress test on our matchmaking feature and server environments, however if you come across any other egregious bugs in the beta, please feel free to report them on our forums.
  • If issues become prohibitive to play, we will take the beta server down and address them. We will keep you posted as the Beta progresses. Any non-prohibitive issues, bugs, or feedback should be provided in the forum SWGOH-BETA Territory Wars Discussion.
  • If you encounter any issues with your live account or in the live game, please report them to EA Help via the in-game Settings menu once you’ve reinstalled the game from the Google Play store.
Nothing in the beta environment is ever considered final – so all numbers, text, art, rewards, and details are subject to change before the feature goes live.
Once we’ve hit 10,000 players in the beta the link will be removed and we will no longer accept any more players. Get in early and tell your friends!
SCOPE: For details on the Territory Wars feature, please go here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/142978/draft-territory-wars-overview

TO DOWNLOAD THE TERRITORY WARS BETA PLEASE CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.

Instructions
  1. Install the Beta build using HockeyApp: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/816ed31c264341fd920be1556bb346ad/app_versions/3
  2. Play as Guest: If prompted, choose Play as Guest.
    h1i8ynr1s47d.png
    1. DO NOT Sign into Google Play on the Beta Build.
      1. If you attempt to sign into a Google Play account on the Beta Build, you will get a system error. Just exit out of the prompt, then choose ‘Play as Guest’.
  3. Once you’re inside the game, you’ll notice that we’ve added a new button to import your production account. Press the Import Account button.
    1. NOTE: Import button only copies your main game account to the Beta Server. It will NOT affect your main game AT ALL.
  4. Please enter your main account’s ally code. Regarding Import button:
    1. DO NOT import accounts other than YOURS.
      1. BETA Players who import accounts OTHER than their Main accounts will be removed from Beta Program.
    1. DO NOT ‘Re-Import’ your account.
      1. If you ‘Re-Import’ your account, you run the risk of orphaning your account in the test guild, and won’t be able to participate.
  5. Join or create a Guild
  6. Join the active Territory War. There are 2 scheduled Territory Wars. Players must join the Territory War in the first 24 hours of the event to participate.
    1. TW 1: Tue, Nov 14 (10am PST) - Fri, Nov 17 (10am PST)
    2. TW 2: Fri, Nov 17 (10am PST) - Mon, Nov 20 (10am PST)
SWGOH-BETA: Territory Wars Build download link: https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/816ed31c264341fd920be1556bb346ad/app_versions/3

SWGOH-BETA: Territory Wars build will be closed and no longer accessible after the Beta Test period is completed. You can delete the application from your phone.

NOTE: Asset download speed. Players outside of United States or not using Wifi may rarely experience server drops. You will simply need to restart and continue the download. We apologize for the inconvenience.

CG_RyDiggs Beta Agreement clarification:

Restating the Confidentiality of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroe's Beta Agreement for Territory Wars Unrestricted Beta, from the acceptance agreement presented at launch of the Unrestricted Beta Build.

Addendum

You MAY disclose the following information on online message boards, forums, video sharing websites or similar platforms:
  1. The fact that there is an official Beta Program.
  2. The fact that you a member of the official Beta Program.
  3. Screenshots, pictures, videos, or any other representations of content in the Beta Materials.
  4. Your comments regarding the Beta Materials based on your participation in the Beta Program, including comments regarding the stability of the game, game features, game functionalities, and the game’s development.

However, unless explicitly permitted by EA, you MAY NOT share, publish, disclose, distribute, transmit, post or make available any other Confidential Information directly or indirectly to any third party, until EA publicly releases the product(s) or content you are reviewing. For example, you may NOT disclose the following:
  1. Any contact or other information about EA personnel.
  2. Any contact information (e.g., addresses or passwords) to any private areas for use in connection with the Beta Program.
  3. Any information from private boards or forums for the Beta Program.
  4. Any information that would allow people who are not currently part of the Beta Program to get access to the Beta Materials.

Cheers!
Post edited by CG_RyDiggs on

Replies

• Sunlounger wrote: »
    Ive just joined the beta, downloaded and installed the apk, pressed import account, and entered ally code, the cantina has loaded but the import account button is still showing, and my account hasn't been imported, have I done something wrong :smile:

Nope, the import account button will still show up after import.

You're done! Now go find a guild to join up with a war!
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Sunlounger wrote: »
    Ive just joined the beta, downloaded and installed the apk, pressed import account, and entered ally code, the cantina has loaded but the import account button is still showing, and my account hasn't been imported, have I done something wrong :smile:

Nope, the import account button will still show up after import.

You're done! Now go find a guild to join up with a war!

my account has not been imported though, im at lvl1 therefore can't join a guild

• @CG_RyDiggs you just disbanded our guild and now I can't join another because of guild jumping. Will I be able to get into a new guild in time?
  • delmonCidr wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs you just disbanded our guild and now I can't join another because of guild jumping. Will I be able to get into a new guild in time?

PM me your Beta Allycode: I’ll free you up.
  • @CG_RyDiggs

Can't get in TW

Beta ally code is: 185-139-863
  • @Sunlounger go through the rest of the the tutorial, then import your account again
  • Altofuntimes
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    never mind
  • @Sunlounger go through the rest of the the tutorial, then import your account again

Im in now cheers mate, just imported again :wink:
  • Details for TW specify that I need 25 members to join for the TW to occur...which i noticed after I created a guild. Assume I need to join a 25+ member guild or have 24 recruits miraculously join by tomorrow?
  • ElZ0id0
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @CG_RyDiggs
    Can't join TW. Tells me i'm out of refresh events.
    Probably because i got kicked from the first guild i joined.
    Beta Id is 658-473-457
  • Richard_Goodwin
    47 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Tried importing, and it said that it's ineligible. Does that mean that it's maxed out? Ally code is 632-835-376
  • OpWanKenOp9223
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @CG_RyDiggs Not sure why but I am getting an error message 'ineligible account' This account is ineligible to participate in the beta . Any ideas? I've made sure I meet the requirements. Ally code is 458-226-333 if it helps.
  • @CG_RyDiggs Tried importing, too, and it said that it's ineligible. Does that mean that it's maxed out? I thought I met the requirements, too. Ally code is 632-835-376
  • It logs me in as another user after playing for a hour and now won't load. Sent you a PM.
  • Details for TW specify that I need 25 members to join for the TW to occur...which i noticed after I created a guild. Assume I need to join a 25+ member guild or have 24 recruits miraculously join by tomorrow?

Correct, AND all 25 (or more) need to join it (like joining a TB) or your guild will not get matched up to fight. It will simply fail to join the war.

@CG_RyDiggs 458-226-333 if it helps.
    PMing you
    @CG_RyDiggs Ally code is 632-835-376
    PMing you
    It logs me in as another user after playing for a hour and now won't load. Sent you a PM.

Responding.
  • AquaticGamer17
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi @CG_RyDiggs i get this message once ive imported my accout. Pls help.

"This account is ineligible to participate in the Beta"

My ally code: 399873141
    As far as i know i make the requirements.
  • Hi @CG_RyDiggs i get this message once ive imported my accout. Pls help.

"This account is ineligible to participate in the Beta"

My ally code: 399873141
    As far as i know i make the requirements.

Heya @AquaticGamer17
    I've answered this here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/143650/this-account-is-ineligible-to-participate-in-the-beta

Cheers!
  • Left and joined a different guild after joining previous guilds battle and can't join the new guilds battle.

Ally code 245-974-847, thanks.
  • Siddieth wrote: »
    Left and joined a different guild after joining previous guilds battle and can't join the new guilds battle.

Ally code 245-974-847, thanks.

Done!
  • Dyakoff
    284 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Could i inquire, if i spend all my crystals on my beta account, my main account crystals will remain unchanged, right?

Maybe its a silly question (and i guess it is), but better be safe then sorry.
    Post edited by Dyakoff on
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Game freeze in Cantina loading screen, Lenovo A5500-H Android 4.4.2 Instaled several times, no change. @CG_RyDiggs
  • is the beta closed?
  • Hello Holotable Heroes!

Thanks to all of your efforts, we have hit our capacity for this Beta. We will keep you informed about the Territory Wars update in the future.

I’m taking down the download link.

Cheers!

CG_RyDiggs
  • @CG_RyDiggs Wanted to say thank you guys for setting up this BETA. it is a great chance to try things out. Would it be possible to open the store so we can get some toons to 7* to try things out?
  • Dyakoff wrote: »
    Could i inquire, if i spend all my crystals on my beta account, my main account crystals will remain unchanged, right?

Maybe its a silly question (and i guess it is), but better be safe then sorry.

Your Beta account activity will have NO bearing on your main account. They are completely separate. :smile:

onk wrote: »
    Game freeze in Cantina loading screen, Lenovo A5500-H Android 4.4.2 Instaled several times, no change. @CG_RyDiggs

Did you perhaps get your Allycode from your beta account? Not your imported account. I’m assuming you tried uninstall reinstall? Also, our asset downloader may need more time than usual, make sure you’re on WiFi.
  • 7aven wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs Wanted to say thank you guys for setting up this BETA. it is a great chance to try things out. Would it be possible to open the store so we can get some toons to 7* to try things out?

You’re very welcome! Make sure you’re in a big guild 25+ so you can test the war!

Regarding store opening: I’ll ask our production team, but I highly doubt it at this point. Never hurts to ask!
  • Mace_Windu14
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    No Im so desperate to get into beta!!! Honestly I've been trying all day and now it's full!! I'm not happy at all I tried to get in before 4.20. Ally code: 186921712
  • Will there be another beta. Or could we have another beta server please!!!?????
  • Stix
    59 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    @CG_RyDiggs

Do we have to have 25 to participate in the Beta TW, or can we do it with less?
  • Just notice numerical replacement for the buffs/debuffs...I get the reasoning but it makes it really hard (especially on a phone) to differentiate a single debuff/buff versus 6 of the same. For example I would like to know which toons have 6 plagues on them so I can heal/target them.