Territory war best mode in swgoh

You guys did a great job on this one.
Please make tw the main attraction.
Lots of strategy, way more fun than tb.
Don't see any thing that needs to be changed.
Just wish rewards were affected more by banner count.
Can't wait to see tw in the game
Super job

Replies

• Andyroo880
    32 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Agreed. This mode is really deep strategically and fun.
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • My experience was much different from yours. Probably because the guild I was in got massacred.
  • Decimated the enemy guild, brought in a group from my own guilds ingame, its an amazing game mode, does not take too much time to plan and organise and is generally a lot of fun. Matchmaking is fair and it makes use of a lot of teams most people are already working on. Please dont make any money grabbing changes last minute that ruin this! Amazing job devs!
  • All of the above...

Great work.. i <3 TW!

The only thing I'd ask for is the stat board to list everyone registered at zero on the board and then tally up from there... make it simple for everyone to see who has attacks left.
  • Zaraos wrote: »
    Decimated the enemy guild ... Matchmaking is fair ...

I wonder if your opponent also felt the matchmaking was fair. j/k no I don't.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Decimated the enemy guild ... Matchmaking is fair ...

I wonder if your opponent also felt the matchmaking was fair. j/k no I don't.

Hahahaha
  • Agree. Territory Wars is fun. Thanks Devs.
  • REMINDER:
    Second Battle begins tomorrow, Saturday 11/18 10AM PST.
    Feel free to reform your guilds!
    Cheers!
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Anton23
    143 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    I would like to say thanks a lot to devs who created such a wonderfull and interesting game mode! That was so fun and strategic to play TW, to plan defensive squads, to choose between weak and strong units to be placed on defense. And so with attack. The first run we had only 25 participants but it was very cool. P.S. we won our 2 beta TW. In the official version of the game (not beta) I am a part of a very cool guild and we will have 50 participants in TW (that will be an awesome experience).