Version update 11/22 MEGA

Replies

• Incoming whales only getting new Rey. I guess cancelling buyable loot crates in bf2 , they need to make up that money elsewhere. Thanks
  • This version is buggy.... keeps crashing the app or freezing. ios.
  • Yup, reinstalling the entire game, restarting phone, nothing works. Game keeps crashing on start.
  • August is in lower case. It's actually a word, not just a month. And it fits the context of the sentence.
  • I really enjoy these early notes.
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs Regardless of the amount of complains you will undoubtedly receive on this update, I thank you. As a person with a life and job, etc, I appreciate having time constraints cut down, and GW being managable as I haven't beat more than 10 since G12 came out.
  • A lot of good stuff here EXCEPT having both Vets on cantina nodes, meaning we can't farm both of them at the same time. Just a baffling decision.
  • I think we will only need Chewbacca 7*, not Han, so I guess it’s “doable”
  • LORDKAI wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs Regardless of the amount of complains you will undoubtedly receive on this update, I thank you. As a person with a life and job, etc, I appreciate having time constraints cut down, and GW being managable as I haven't beat more than 10 since G12 came out.

We're listening and improving all the time. Our Community Feedback is a key to the Game's success.
    Thanks for the support!
    kevsmart wrote: »
    A lot of good stuff here EXCEPT having both Vets on cantina nodes, meaning we can't farm both of them at the same time. Just a baffling decision.
    You will have to make choices, but eventually, you'll all get to there in the end ;)

See you in the Cantina for a while :)

Ry_Diggs
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Wait so since zombie and spirit were shown to be in chromiums in the vids but not here does that mean they might get a node?!?! Oh please please please say yes. I need spirit for my all monster squad starring Wampa
  • "The belonging you seek is not behind you... it is ahead"
    Maz to Rey
  • Any ideas?
  • MLFNK wrote: »
    Yup, reinstalling the entire game, restarting phone, nothing works. Game keeps crashing on start.

Me too.
  • @CG_Kozispoon

Could you elaborate more on the "Qui-Gon Jinn bug fix" please?
  • Huge updated but I'm more interested in the "What's Ahead" clue.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Rey's journey.
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    LORDKAI wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs Regardless of the amount of complains you will undoubtedly receive on this update, I thank you. As a person with a life and job, etc, I appreciate having time constraints cut down, and GW being managable as I haven't beat more than 10 since G12 came out.

We're listening and improving all the time. Our Community Feedback is a key to the Game's success.
    Thanks for the support!
    A lot of good stuff here EXCEPT having both Vets on cantina nodes, meaning we can't farm both of them at the same time. Just a baffling decision.
    You will have to make choices, but eventually, you'll all get to there in the end ;)

Ry_Diggs

Well sure, we'll get there. But if they are both required to get the new Rey next month that is going to be extremely difficult to get both of them.
  • Cls
  • Rey.
  • Whales only getting Rey, thanks.
  • Aertian wrote: »
    I think we will only need Chewbacca 7*, not Han, so I guess it’s “doable”

Where are you getting this information? Can anyone give something like an official confirmation? Only needing Angry Chewie at 7* would be at least vaguely do-able for a F2Player, if expensive in Crystal refreshes, needing both is just a blatant cash grab.
  • I mean, I assume it just means Jedi Rey is on the way, but hoping for something more.
  • So only a few guilds got the opportunity to try the P6 special mission ?
  • It would have been nice if they announced a replacement for the crystal booster pack. That would have made for a nice anniversary gift.

CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    LORDKAI wrote: »

Thanks for the support!

Ry_Diggs

Well sure, we'll get there. But if they are both required to get the new Rey next month that is going to be extremely difficult to get both of them.

Any of us who have been with the game for much time have come to the acceptance that 1st time through a legendary event is for p2p and lucky people. The rest of us get it on the 2nd try. I'm content with that.
  • I love 97% of the stuff in here. Only issue I see is each TB will now only repeat every 20 days (6 day light side, 4 days with TW, 6 days DS, 4 days with TW). Those in serious but casual guilds have been having a hard enough time convencing members to farm Hoth Bros/CHS already. Now only being need once a month is going to just increase complacency IMO. Hoping we go to 12 hour phases after the new year.
  • If both the vets are required for rey's journey and rey's journey happens around when the movie releases this means that to get both vets to 7 stars in time you'd need to refresh the cantina energy 3 times a day FOR EACH CHARACTER

THAT'S 900 CRYSTALS EVERY DAY FOR ALMOST A MONTH MATE
  • Maize wrote: »
    Whales only getting Rey, thanks.

This.

This game has gotten blatantly more greedy in the last year. Been playing since launch and it wasn't as bad as it is now.