Can someone explain me???

TofuMao
630 posts Member
edited December 2017
U4J1pu6.png

Well, as you see, we completed territory war and our guild got rewarded 10 points less, for no apparent reason, we had deployed all defended as deploying one less would mean 20 points les for us and 10 less for them, is this for real??
@CG_Kozispoon
@CG_RyDiggs
Anyone else???

Replies

• TofuMao wrote: »
    U4J1pu6.png

Well, as you see, we completed territory war and our guild got rewarded 10 points less, for no apparent reason, we had deployed all defended as deploying one less would mean 20 points les for us and 10 less for them, is this for real??
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs
    Anyone else???

Heya @TofuMao,

Message me your allycode. It's awfully coincidental you're off by a single win which could be a missing defense.

Cheers!

Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Thanks for the quick response, hope you can fix it because we feel a bit put off as the guild we were facing was 6M gp higher and we felt very good to accomplish such a chore to go through, by the way, nice defense to The Rancor Ate My Baby Guild.
  • Any new @CG_RyDiggs? Could the problem be a team defeated as battle expired so the enemy disappears and no one gets those 10 points?
  • EldelSable wrote: »
    Any new @CG_RyDiggs? Could the problem be a team defeated as battle expired so the enemy disappears and no one gets those 10 points?

This seems like the common explanation since this same result is happening to many guilds.
  • and missing defense would be 20 points...
  • If this was the case then u eliminate your opponent and there is no reason u don’t receive those points. Anyway we would just tie the duel and both guilds would receive same second place prize. Well I hope other guild enjoys those extra zetas...it’s evident it’s not their fault
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    TofuMao wrote: »
    U4J1pu6.png

@CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs
    Anyone else???

Heya TofuMao,

Message me your allycode. It's awfully coincidental you're off by a single win which could be a missing defense.

Cheers!

the missing defense explaination is not possible since the opposing guild has 15850 banners.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Pseudot
    102 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    nevermind
  • Howdy Tofu,
    I've gone through the record of your Territory War.
    Your side did in fact miss one Defensive squad.
    This put your side behind by 20 pts, but also denied them 10 pts of offense which your side WAS able to get.
    Ultimately means 10pt difference.
    The war was 100% correct.
    Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
    RT
    U4J1pu6.png

@CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs
    Anyone else???

Howdy Tofu (et, al),

This put your side behind by 20 pts, but also denied them 10 pts of offense which your side WAS able to get.

I hope you still had fun!

Cheers!

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Howdy Tofu,
    Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!
    RT
    U4J1pu6.png

@CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs
    Anyone else???

Howdy Tofu (et, al),

I hope you still had fun!

Cheers!

RT

Sent you a PM, not convinced as we are only missing 10 points of max, and that should be their winning score, but I suppose you must be right, we will just be more careful next time.
  • lytt
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    The math:
    Defense 10*25*20 = 5000
    Offense 10*25*10 = 2500
    Front territories 7*700 = 4900
    Back row 3*1150 = 3450

That gives a total of 15850. If they had missed a defense and the other team an offense the scores would have been 15840 to 15830.

Link to bug report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/All-enemies-dead-at-0-00-in-TW-shows-as-squad-defeated-but-doesn/td-p/6476322
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    15850 is max score, so no way its possible that there was a missed defence team. Something fishy is going on.

Game migth have registered a match as a draw somewhere but still removed the enemy team, thus not rewarding points....thats what we call a bug.
    Post edited by Nightlores on
  • @CG_RyDiggs sorry to rain on your parade but it is mathematically impossible for the winning guild to have the maximum points available while the second is missing 10 and both clear the full map. The same happened to my guild, we also were 10 short. So let’s do the maths together:

10 areas times 20 times 25 for defense is 5000 banners
    10 areas times 10 times 25 for offensive wins is 2500 banners
    7 areas times 700 for area clearance is 4900 banners
    3 areas times 1150 for area clearances in back row is 3450 banners
    Sum that up and you get 15850 banners for a total clearance against a full defense. So the guild which lost the 10 point must have had a full defense!

If one guild is missing one defense they will be 20 short of that total and the attacker side will be 10 short of that perfect total.

I have the same problem, you can check, my ally code is 969-794-425 and we have found the problem to be a single battle that was finished just as it was declared a draw!
  • @CG_RyDiggs my guild is having the same issue too. Ally code is 971-354-768
  • We made very bad bt. Not only we forget to place one defensive team if not we allow opponents reach max points
    I think it's better you say you don't know what happened than telling lies. Np. You are the ones that give extra materials to winning teams that have nothing to be blamed if this issue. Anyway. Fix the problem for next time guys
  • @CG_RyDiggs, as a developer I would like to know how you came to the conclusion that these cases were correct when in fact they are mathematically irrefutable proof of a bug...