Sith Raid feedback

Prev134567
Hydracarbon
665 posts Member
edited March 2018
it's like they learned nothing from the HAAT initial rollout. mindblowingly awful experience. i'm at a loss for words.
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Describe it, we haven't started yet
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Apparently you are not lost of making useless rants
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Hydracarbon
    665 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    DN annihilates everything. can't be brought back. they hit through protection, your characters last like 1 minute. have to have foresight or you toons are dead after 2 turns. raid has 20x HP more than it needs to. i did 6m dmg and it's like 5% of P1 for T6. DN completely shrugs off fracture like it is nothing. TMR attempt, forget it.
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Apparently you are not lost of making useless rants

perfect example of a useless rant... noice.
  • lol unbelievable, am I getting this right? Everybody is asking for a challenging new raid and when it's out this guy complains that it's not as easy as Rancor?
  • Lol im not saying its a mind blowing awful experience but I think its interesting that on tier 6 we have down over 2M dmg, and we cannot see the dmg we have done except for the tiniest sliver, so I'm thinking tier 6 has like a total of 200M+ health and its scary to think what Heroic will have.
  • Heroic will have less health, it always does...for some reason...
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Duke approves the challenge
  • Yvellkan
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    From what I can see a million is about 1% on t6. Worst problem is it doesn't seem to be recognising all damage on nihilus as actually counting. Overall it looks pretty decent though. Just harder... Which is good
  • Scored 200k and got as a result one point. This happened twice, looks a little bit buggy yet
  • @Hydracarbon show us your swgoh link so we can see how good your teams are.
    The devs said this Raid will require serious strategy (no auto) to beat, so teams/strategies that beat other raids will not work here. Have fun and get creative (less time complaining and more time thinking)
  • Grue
    54 posts Member
    Yvellkan wrote: »
    From what I can see a million is about 1% on t6. Worst problem is it doesn't seem to be recognising all damage on nihilus as actually counting. Overall it looks pretty decent though. Just harder... Which is good

Nihilus has protection. You do not get credit for damaging his protection.
  • He gains Protection equal to his damage if i remember correctly
    So if you cant scratch the protection you dont deal real damage
  • kaitco
    14 posts Member
    The raid hasn't been active for a full hour and you're already saying that it's awful??

If people could run through the top tier the second it was released, people would be complaining that the devs failed to provide good content. They give us something brand new to plan around and in one hour, you've ascertained that it's already a failure...?
  • vice
    90 posts Member
    just be patient, level cap increase, 6-7 dot mods
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    You have to get thru protection before dealing any damage. My guild isn't going to be able to finish t6 within probably a month or two so we're starting over at t4 or 5.
  • firrib
    14 posts Member
    @kaitco When you walk out of a raid with a 0 damage total when you didn't send in scrubs it's hard to have a positive opinion of said raid....
  • I think that's exactly the thing to have a positive reaction about... Think and you will do better
  • Grue
    54 posts Member
    firrib wrote: »
    @kaitco When you walk out of a raid with a 0 damage total when you didn't send in scrubs it's hard to have a positive opinion of said raid....

Unless you have a holistic view that makes you realize that you probably now have a raid that is actually a raid instead of a zerg to get in your damage before some single guy solos the raid.

It may be that your guild should be doing a lower tier, or you have some work to do on your account to catch up with your teammates.
  • With 7 Tiers there will be one that fits from difficulty. Just because the rancor is easy and the haat too for most guilds it’s no shame to play lower levels in this raid at the beginning
  • Svo
    62 posts Member
    I also find the raid a bit to hard using good modded g12 toons. I couldnt land debuffs on nihilus. Although 1 guy in my guild got 8 mil with jtr bb8 r2 rey and res trooper
  • CG_RyDiggs
    536 posts SWGOH Dev Team
    edited March 2018
    it's like they learned nothing from the HAAT initial rollout. mindblowingly awful experience. i'm at a loss for words.

Thank you for the actionable and thought out feedback.
    We'll work harder to meet your expectation in the next one!

Stay tuned!

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • Raid phase one is garbage. It’s just a Rancor phase one rework. Nihilus has to hide behind 2 guards. Weak sauce. Just like GG, Nihilus has to call in his extra help if he’s alone for a single turn because he can’t handle it alone.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Don’t give the raid a chance or anything.

At least run through it once and give constructive feedback.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    They kind of need to remember this is still a cel/tablet game.

Having to work for a month to finish a level 6 raid is not fun. :/
  • Grue
    54 posts Member
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »

Stay tuned!

RT

One piece of legit feedback from someone who hasn't done it yet:

I think that you should get Traya shards for completing non-Heroic versions. Obviously, it should be less, but maybe like 2 for T1->4, 4 for T5, and 7 for T6. Let people not in top guilds make some progress, even if it's much slower.
  • Grue wrote: »
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »

Stay tuned!

RT

One piece of legit feedback from someone who hasn't done it yet:

I think that you should get Traya shards for completing non-Heroic versions. Obviously, it should be less, but maybe like 2 for T1->4, 4 for T5, and 7 for T6. Let people not in top guilds make some progress, even if it's much slower.

THIS ^^^
  • If the health for p1 is indeed 142 million than this is gonna have to be needed. That's absolutely insane
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    Having to work for a month to finish a level 6 raid is not fun. :/

Sorry, but our guild worked for months to finish the HAAT which we did a few weeks ago and it has been awesome fun. I look forward to working towards this one

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    My guild isn't attempting it until after work.

Putting aside mass hysteria can we get some actual feedback from people attempting the raid?

Which toons seem to work and at what levels?
    Which combos?
    Any particular strategies?
    What is the gp of your guild and how much damage/percentage is your guild doing?

Any info appreciated