Hoth Ship Battles (1 Wave/96k/Graphics) issues [Discussion]

Replies

• Ship update w another swing and miss
  • Odin_Noah
    230 posts Member
    Nice Stealth nerf! Moving the goal posts for guild progression further away! It was real smooth by giving us a free TB last time so we wouldn’t notice the nerf.
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Yep, same here. Keep upvoting the bug report so this gets some attention.
  • Yup
    Bugged
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Hi folks, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into why there is only one wave for Territory Battles. We will let you know as soon as we have an update but hold off for the moment
  • Brioli
    21 posts Member
    As compensation I request my previous DSTB rewards. Thanks.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Double! For pain and suffering :D
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    OMG! They didn't feed him to the rancor!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Anrath wrote: »
    Double! For pain and suffering :D
    Darth Sion Approves....
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Um... what about those that already did the CM?
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into why there is only one wave for Territory Battles. We will let you know as soon as we have an update but hold off for the moment

That’s great, thanks for the response, now, here’s hoping it can be sorted sooner v later. Cuz this is wild . . .
  • Dabro112
    79 posts Member
    I will buy 10 vaults today if we can just have a post where the QA team justs does a Youtube video to introduce themselves. I mean I just want to know they exist.
  • Caiz
    28 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Caiz wrote: »
    while you are at it take note of DSTB P5 center points being geared for 2 combat missions when there is only 1

What are you talking about?

In DSTB Phase 5 center territory: TBP required to 3 star 103,270,000, South Territory 82,340,000 for 3 stars, yet the "2 CM" territory is in the South. Basically they put the "2nd" CM in the South vs.Center like it is in LSTB, but didn't adjust the required TBP to be in line with 3 stars.

Also after Phase 3 the Platoons 5\6 (ground) don't have "extra points" like they do in LSTB, but the ships Squads 5\6 do (whereas LSTB they dont all squads are the same). So while if they wanted to change this to be different in DSTB, why would the "bonus" points be present in Phase 3 like in LSTB, but none of the others.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

That’s great, thanks for the response, now, here’s hoping it can be sorted sooner v later. Cuz this is wild . . .

Soon? Hahaha, you must be new here!
  • Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Soon? Hahaha, you must be new here!

Lol, not in the slightest, call it wishfully optimistically hopeful. . . . . . . Plus it’s Wednesday . . ;)
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member

No, they cannot make changes to an ongoing TB. What that means, is that they will find the bug and fix it, but current TB will not change. I suppose there is an outside chance that it affects only p3, but probably it will be like this for all the phases, and lots of guilds will lose a star or two.
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    So I guess this is why they delayed the last TB.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Zaraos wrote: »
    Same, thought it was only our guild.. well there goes 2 more stars.. smh. Also guildies reporting they can't do ROLO mission now

Just done it myself, didn't have a problem with that. Might just be affecting some people not all mate
    Yeah I did the rolo mission.. ships however... fubar
  • Alu70
    6 posts Member
    Same here whole guild issuegi765h1jtbq0.png pulgasari
  • stiiillwaiting
    40 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    glad to know it’s being looked into, but if they can’t fix TB while in progress is this going to affect later tiers of this LSTB?

also, is there a reason CHS isn’t one of the Hero units for LSTB anymore?
    oiaafmxm9djw.jpeg
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »

No, they cannot make changes to an ongoing TB.

That's what they claimed...then they made changes to an ongoing tb
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member

Yes, one of his abilities was one of the causes of the missing buttons bug. He has been removed as a requirement until they can fix the underlying issue.
  • glad to know it’s being looked into, but if they can’t fix TB while in progress is this going to affect later tiers of this LSTB?

oiaafmxm9djw.jpeg

Han is bugged as well right now so he isn't a requirement this time
  • stiiillwaiting
    40 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    ok thanks

eta: anyone else notice the Hoth Soldier requirement for the ROLO SM is 5stars but it’s in the 4star tier of this TB?
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Depends on visual or code @CaptainRex - somethings can be and some can not , just code dependent on that

Hope thats not the worst answer to a real question - have to see what they find though eitherway
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Same here with our guild everyone is stuck on a 1/1 wave that gets us 96k points ... I’m at loss for words quite frankly especially with CG postponing the last TB to ensure a smooth Ship 2.0 to end up with a smaller version of the whole mess we had with the introduction of the Darkside TB.

Make those cristals rain ... and we might overlook this... But still I think CG really needs to dig into why these kind of huge bug are not being caught.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Depends on visual or code @CaptainRex - somethings can be and some can not , just code dependent on that

Hope thats not the worst answer to a real question - have to see what they find though eitherway

Ah, that helps clarify things!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

No, they cannot make changes to an ongoing TB.

That's what they claimed...then they made changes to an ongoing tb

Right, the situations where it can, and cannot, be fixed during a TB or Raid fluctuate greatly. Mostly, I think, it depends if Nute Gunray is involved.
    giphy.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • DeeOhGee
    118 posts Member
    ok thanks

eta: anyone else notice the Hoth Soldier requirement for the ROLO SM is 5stars but it’s in the 4star tier of this TB?

has always been this way....