Content Update 6/20/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Hawkeye wrote: »
    I also think Jedi Luke will be here soon. Wonder how he will be released.

Have they hinted at Jedi Luke. I am guessing it will be the best phase of hero’s journey. Keep thinking we need Hermit Yoda to complete the training.

HY makes total sense good call, hopefully JL will outshine JTR and well, everyone else
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I wonder if this means the Yoda event is going to be MUCH HARDER now?

No, playable character changes do not effect event versions of the characters.

Thank you for that, that is a BIG relief I did not prepare for super Yoda!!!!

• IgneoMorte wrote: »
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    Oh... I guess they didn’t really post a time for today’s fleet update.
    Oh well, time to read Star Wars while I wait.

Igneo, often they do the client update around 3:30 Pacific. I usually have to restart about 6:30 my time (Eastern). It’s not on the exact minute, but it’s usually been around there.

Thank you

You’re welcome!

Now I’m gonna copy you and go read some Star Wars! :)

• Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    If you don t have all 7 troopers at 7 stars and available, you can't do it.
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Y'all are so impatient. It's quite funny to read through some of the comments. If you're subscribed to mobilegamer or ahnaldt101, then you would have already watched the video and know the full kit already.

Why would I subscribe to a thing which I cannot physically hear? Especially a thing which I cannot hear which is *also* not on the official forums?

Because they're official gamechangers with official content.

Turn your speakers up or volume up. Prob solved.

WOW so do speak to everyone with a disability like that then, we have now accepted EA + CG dont care about the deaf or hard of hearing but now its customers are following suit.... Nice

Dude, when I read through the post the first time I took it a different way then apologized because I read it differently and didn't know that user was hearing impaired. I would never intentionally make fun of or insult someone on ANY disability.
  • Y'all are so impatient. It's quite funny to read through some of the comments. If you're subscribed to mobilegamer or ahnaldt101, then you would have already watched the video and know the full kit already.

Why would I subscribe to a thing which I cannot physically hear? Especially a thing which I cannot hear which is *also* not on the official forums?

Because they're official gamechangers with official content.

Turn your speakers up or volume up. Prob solved.

LOL wow you obviously don’t know what life is like with a hearing impairment, dude. That absolutely is NOT “problem solved”.

When I read it, it made it sound like you didn't have sound to watch the video. My apologies.

Apology accepted. :)
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    Fancy abandoning this TW and giving us our last rewards when you release the update? Or at least put out a statement concerning the fact that at least one mission has been broken in each phase of this TW.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    So hey how about this content update? Good stuff right?
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Strubz wrote: »
    So hey how about this content update? Good stuff right?

I'm excited for the ship table at least.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I'm still pretty new only like 3 months into the game. I don't see anything wrong with the updates maybe because I haven't quiet made to TB/TW but I do like the updates.

However are a few new characters and ships that I feel like need to be on the game within the next few months.

Hermit Luke (In my opinion would be the most powerful character in the game if added)

If though Admiral Holdo is awesome, she still needs a complete rework. She needs to be given a capital ship with strong Ressistance Leader Synergy similar to Phoenix Squad.

General Leia with her own Captial Ship, Leader Ability and strong Rebel/Resistance synergy with R2 D2 and Veteran Chewbacca (Some kind of shared unique and special ability) (Synergy with Hermit Luke. Idk called it Twin Force)

Idk if some conversation about the Ancient Sith is being had, there are way better Ancient Sith and also like the actually Sith Race would be cool too.

Mandalorian synergy would be so dope, adding some of the Mandalorian warriors and emperors and reworking the Mandalorians with that additional synergy that are already in the game.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Yes the sith were defeated, but primarily by themselves. Vadar picks up EP and takes full lightening effect and tosses him over the side. Took Vadar, a sith, to defeat another sith.

After Luke beat Vader and Palpatine started shooting lightning at Luke instead of helping Vader, the 'Anakin side' of him felt empathy for Luke. He took Palpatine by surprise and sacrificed himself to throw Palpatine down the shaft. His good side defeated his bad side, and that's why he was kind to Luke right before he died, and he was able to become a force ghost. Also Obi-Wan defeated Darth Maul and Anakin defeated Count Dooku.

Wouldn't it be cool if this scene was a part of Jedi Luke's Heroes Journey?
  • Pushed to tomorrow.
  • Will the bug fixes be posted today still?
  • Turasleon wrote: »
    Pushed to tomorrow.

Source?
  • Will the bug fixes be posted today still?

Hi all,
    Just updated the notes with all the bug fixes included in tomorrows release.
    Thanks for your patience while we got those sorted!
  • I wonder if this means the Yoda event is going to be MUCH HARDER now?

Reworks never apply to enemies in events... Like with the R2 Event, the reworks didn't apply to Han, Old Ben our Luke... Also, the same with the Palpatine Event, the reworks didn't apply to him out Vader either...
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    DDeVito wrote: »
    I wonder if this means the Yoda event is going to be MUCH HARDER now?

Reworks never apply to enemies in events... Like with the R2 Event, the reworks didn't apply to Han, Old Ben our Luke... Also, the same with the Palpatine Event, the reworks didn't apply to him out Vader either...

I don't think that's exactly true. Technically it is the reworked character, however, all the ability skills are set to the first level. Typically reworks on affect the kit, so we don't see much change, but there could potentially be a slight change, if they adjust any base stats or change the base ability's at all.

Someone call me out if that's wrong! But I believe that's how they typically do it, and why there is no noticeable effect to event toons.
  • A few decent bug fixes. Bummed to see Tie Silencer will still be broken though. Same with Home 1
    3 posts Member
    I don't like this update AT ALL! I hate that again light side will crush everything.. why yoda? Palpatine sended him to exile so why you op him? Immune to shock.. so bye bye my hard worked sith team.. VERY BAD JOB you've done.
  • 713 wrote: »
    I don't like this update AT ALL! I hate that again light side will crush everything.. why yoda? Palpatine sended him to exile so why you op him? Immune to shock.. so bye bye my hard worked sith team.. VERY BAD JOB you've done.

I’m pretty sure his immunity to shock is coming from Episode 3’s battle between Yoda and Palpatine.
    I thought it was a nice nod to the movies.
  • 713 wrote: »

No offence but this sounds like the usual whine about a meta change. I've also put a loy of effort into making a palp team as well. Am i mad yoda is going to better? Nope, because it now means all the effort I went through of farming up jedi to get him to 7* now has some end result rather than a toon that has sat doing absoultely nothing.
  • Wagg_Dohana
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Where's Ranged Trooper then? Been patiently waiting since reset, now standard time where events to start for the day and no range trooper (21/6)
  • Gyuc
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Our Guild broken up and destroyed on Today because of these updates.
    We can make only sith raid IV and it is not enough to some persons because they are F2P but on the top in Arena and they will lost if dosnt have G12+!
    Lot of guild will disappear...
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    Maegor wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Plenty of non whale guilds have completed heroic. The lowest GP I've heard of is around 115M with 11 jtr's. Saying that heroic is only for whale guilds is an excuse to not farm, gear and zeta the proper toons. I know players that are 1.6M GP that have a 4% team for every phase as well. Motivation and coordination is much more important to defeating heroic than money.

You are right, you don't have to be in a whale guild.

However, if you're not in a guild that's close to heroic, you have to leave your guild to compete in the arenas now.

Not cool.

This was true for the AAT and will be true for the next raid as well. If your guild isn’t close then assign players teams to farm. Tell the jtr’s to gear their resistance to g12. Tell those with either Wampa or hoda to farm and gear sabine. Tell those with NS to put a zeta on asajj. Shoot for each player having two teams that can get 4% in two different phases. This isn’t a raid where one person can carry. It’s a guild-wide effort. If players don’t want to put in the effort, find some that will.

You don't need anywhere near the amount of rosters for HAAT than you do for hSTR. We are progressing.

You did when it released.

Yep
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    Where's Ranged Trooper then? Been patiently waiting since reset, now standard time where events to start for the day and no range trooper (21/6)

Update got delayed a day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ' Fixed First Order Riot Trooper's audio' is in the bug fixes

Hint ?

P.S apologies I can't work out how to quote other messages
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    ' Fixed First Order Riot Trooper's audio' is in the bug fixes

Hint ?

You sir are correct. Good catch!
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    ' Fixed First Order Riot Trooper's audio' is in the bug fixes

Hint ?

They are in the JTR event I think. Nothing more.