2Next

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5009 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @J0HND03
    J0HND03 wrote: »
    dominiQC wrote: »
    Shipments are something you have to expect to change. It always did. There are other ways to farm these toons anyways. The matter here is they removed a steady monthly event the month where the ship (that you can only farm in this particular event) is required to complete the rare legendary event.

If you you took just a little bit more time and read the thread including CG comment you would've understood this and you would not have left a pointless comment, or at least would have commented with something that brings value to this thread.

then you're able to show me the thread, statement or whatever i missed where a monthly cadence for fleet mastery events is promised.

just because it always did isn't it making mandatory as they're always subject to possible changes

Here you go:
    To clarify -
    the Fleet mastery events will be monthly.
    The Chimaera is a legendary event which, as always, will be extremely rare.

From this road ahead thread around the time when the mastery events launched: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136940/the-road-ahead-mega and also when Chimaera appeared for the first time along with the events.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Bingo. @CG_Kozispoon posted they would be monthly, and they were, until this month. Telling you they just forgot. Hope they can fix it and make sure home one is before or concurrent with chimaera.
  • Hello Everyone!
    Just updated the July Event Calendar with the following Fleet Mastery dates:
    Home One - 7/17
    Executrix - 7/26
    Endurance - 7/27

I apologize for the delay, with recent changes in Ships 2.0 it took a little longer than anticipated to confirm these dates. Thanks for your patience!
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    Woo thank you @CG_Leviathan
This discussion has been closed.