Content Update 7/11/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Strubz wrote: »
    So since the client update I cannot load stores, events, etc. Game freezes or just won't load the different areas. Anyone else?

Same. I'm trying to uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.
  • Strubz wrote: »
    So since the client update I cannot load stores, events, etc. Game freezes or just won't load the different areas. Anyone else?

Same, @CG_SBCrumb there seems to be a problem with this update
  • Game keeps freezing Everytime I click off home to go anywhere else
    Looks like devs need to be fired.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager

Reboot the client from scratch if you are still having issues. There were some server problems right as we launched that caused some issues. Please let me know if you are still having issues running the game.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Reboot the client from scratch if you are still having issues. There were some server problems right as we launched that caused some issues. Please let me know if you are still having issues running the game.

It's still broken after a reboot of the client.
  • AceCV
    989 posts Member
    Frozen screens at least in Challenges and Events.... need to shut down app
  • Still having issues here. Can't claim final daily
  • «  The additional rewards from Quests, such as extra XP are accelerating the early game experience and players are reaching more demanding content faster [...] »

Hello, i’m a newbie. I’m so sorry if i understood badly your words but... I think i understand why you deleted more than half of the rewards for low levels. Really. Even if i’m crying because the two big chests of one of my actual quests disepeared. You wanted us to progress slowly, to take our time. Isn’t it ?
    But if you really wanted to nerf experience... why do you give us a new daily quest which give 100 more exp each day ? I never did, i think, 100 exp with the quests each day... So i’ll be more demanding content faster now. But with less good equipment. Thank you. ;)
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

It's still broken after a reboot of the client.
    AceCV wrote: »
    Frozen screens at least in Challenges and Events.... need to shut down app
    Ok thanks, we are looking into it
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    It's definitely challenges, ship challenges and events that have the issue as others in my guild have the same problem with those 3 screens.
  • @CG_SBCrumb still cant enter challenge and event page.
  • Dark Side hard node 9-B still rewards Ewok Scout shards even though it says Bossk... Goodbye 50 crystal refresh!
  • BionicGolem
    167 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Yeah,did that, still broken. Cant access events and chalanges, possibly more
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb
    xanderxman wrote: »
    Still having issues here. Can't claim final daily

Same here, even after a reboot and a reinstall. I can't claim my daily.

I'm am preparing myself for a "significant" makegood. (Chewie shards, here I come.)
  • Same. Multiple aspects including challenges, mod challenges give a blank screen
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Same for me,i deleted and completly download the game again. Event section and challenge section keep loading.
  • @CG_SBCrumb here's a screenshot to help with the daily claim issue:

7_D213504_1071_40_BC_BE50_5_AEDE01_DDAEC.png

I also haven't seen a reward for the Yoda achievement... maybe it's still propagating?
  • LOL every time CG releases the update there have to be some issues/bugs. Seriously you guys should consider qualification of your engineers.
  • Strubz wrote: »

Edit: I can access the guild areas now and most stores. However clicking on events, challenges or ship challenges results in the game not loading and I have to force close it.

Same here. Android, Galaxy J7 Metal.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Hey, when/who was the last marquee to go to a cantina node?
    First Order Executioner and/or Nightsister Spirit (can't recall if they became farmable at the same time or if one was slightly after the other). Besides them, everyone since Unmasked Kylo and FOSFTP have gone to hard nodes.
  • Yep, update broke the game over multiple devices. Gear search, challenges, events etc. Blank screen. Multiple retries and device restarts
  • Hey, when/who was the last marquee to go to a cantina node?

Sith Marauder
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    Same here. Many bugs. They are locking all threads on the topic.

Tried reporting the bug, but it won’t post from a phone for me.
  • Merrfc
    29 posts Member
    Having same issues. No gear from character screen, no events. Did all the troubleshooting they said
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Doesn’t help, the update broke the game
  • I deleted and reinstalled and still no new characters or gmy rewards
  • Everytime I search for a gear piece or shard my game crashes now. It was working fine before the patch.
  • Zevox wrote: »
    Hey, when/who was the last marquee to go to a cantina node?
    First Order Executioner and/or Nightsister Spirit (can't recall if they became farmable at the same time or if one was slightly after the other). Besides them, everyone since Unmasked Kylo and FOSFTP have gone to hard nodes.

Sith Marauder was the most recent one.
  • And it freezes when I try to open events
  • chromiums are not updates asweil
    still shows rose/holo
    no qui'ra/enfys