How about a day early!? [MEGA]

Replies

• Don't even have 5 7* BH, but I always work on the "get em next time" schedule once other BH are on farmable nodes. I refuse to waste gear resources farming Dengar and Zam.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Don't even have 5 7* BH, but I always work on the "get em next time" schedule once other BH are on farmable nodes. I refuse to waste gear resources farming Dengar and Zam.

I respect that. He's probably going to be a smuggler, rebel, etc. I doubt a rebel meta is coming.
  • Good put, and if that timeline holds true, then it's a good thing I already have 5 semi-decent bounty hunters because 1 week is not going to 7* Bossk, or Sing, or Embo
  • The original trilogy part of the post is referring to Chewbacca not bounty hunters
    This, you'll need 5 Bounty Hunters from any era. Separately, this is OT Chewie!
    Sorry for any confusion
  • NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    Why is everyone assuming any 5 BH work - it specifically says OT BH. Greedo, IG, Bossk, Dengar, and Boba are the only five right?

Because the post literally says ANY FIVE BOUNTY HUNTERS,

Yeah, I get that, but the OP grammar sucks.

I doubt that Chewbaca will be called "Original Trilogy Chewbaca" but "Original Trilogy BH" are well defined and there is literally a picture of them. Just saying, its not like CG to give up a legendary with no panic farm.
  • Darthsetty99
    255 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    The original trilogy part of the post is referring to Chewbacca not bounty hunters
    Sorry for any confusion

crumb quoted me. I feel so special.
  • chrischaos wrote: »
    I hope it's as hard as the original yoda event

So your saying make it impossible so only you get him ?

I do see the allure of that don't get me wrong...just seems like reveling in others despair is meh.

Actually did you mean before the original yoda event rework or after the rework...

Would seem kinda silly to make the same mistake they did the first time ?
  • are we gonna get the original millennium falcon?
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    Why is everyone assuming any 5 BH work - it specifically says OT BH. Greedo, IG, Bossk, Dengar, and Boba are the only five right?

Because the post literally says ANY FIVE BOUNTY HUNTERS,

Yeah, I get that, but the OP grammar sucks.

I doubt that Chewbaca will be called "Original Trilogy Chewbaca" but "Original Trilogy BH" are well defined and there is literally a picture of them. Just saying, its not like CG to give up a legendary with no panic farm.

Actually nothing wrong with the sentence the way it’s written. It’s clear when you read it.

And let’s not forget, legendary events use a faction, not specific chars.
  • Cool.

Now how about removing the Hard Node daily farm limit and/or increase the shard drop rate so we can actually level up our toons in a more reasonable time frame than 6 months?
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Don't even have 5 7* BH, but I always work on the "get em next time" schedule once other BH are on farmable nodes. I refuse to waste gear resources farming Dengar and Zam.

Same here... I have them all at 7* except for bossk and auuuurrraaaa. But not getting a stun gun salvage in a raid for 2-3 months literally makes it impossible to gear anyone let alone them...

Not gonna spend 300 dollars on stun guns when you could spend 300 and max jango...then again would still not be able to gear him lolololz
  • @CG_CapGaSP any hints on what gear level this is "tuned" to. I know you've given us hints in the past for other events
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »
    not a fan of the "any 5 BH" part but ok

Come on! So much better to have some options other then 'get these 5'
  • I’m so excited! I’ve been wanting a Rebel Chewbacca since I started playing, he’s one of my favorite characters! I hope his kit is good, and he’ll work well with Han :smiley:
  • Its nice to have great mods. I'm sure I could clear this with g9 toons
  • My speculation is that pretty much everyone will have him 5* right out the gate, but I have a feeling only those with G12 bouty hunter teams will get him 7*. In any case it's gonna be really nice to unlock a legendary the first time he comes around.
  • evoluza wrote: »
    Any bounty hunters.... Who wanna bet that you can't beat the event without Jango?

Would not put it past em...

don't get me wrong..I'm excited. I get I won't get 7* because of gear this time around but i will get him 2x around. Can't wait to see the kit...and the (deadly mythic impossible 7* round they put up)
  • When this legendary event is released, will it be immediately accompanied by its mythic event? If not, what’s the timeframe for adding a mythic event to a legendary event? We haven’t had a new legendary since introducing the mythics, so there’s no stated cadence. Just curious.
  • All the possible Legendary characters available in the Starwars universe & we get Chewbacca #4!?!?!?
    Lack of effort! Very dissapointed! Introduce a new character ie..Jedi Luke, Jedi Master Luke, General Leia, Supreme Chancellor Snoke, C3-PO, Padmé, Revan...could go on! 😧
  • @CG_SBCrumb will there be a kit reveal soon? Looking forward to this
  • I just hope his abilities make sense. Going from farmboy Luke to commander Luke at each stage his abilities reflect who he was.

For far we have 3 Chewies with completely random ability sets that have no progression. No idea where this one is going to go Tank or Attacker.

• Pieriku
    73 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    With the release of Chewbacca and Leia Hoth being the daily character this month, I guess that the mythic Jedi Luke event will come next month and will need at least these two characters.
    Hermit Yoda would be a good guess too (he is Luke's master training him to be a jedi) and Han Hoth would go weel with Leia. And of course CLS himself for this hero's journey.
    Maybe also R2 though he is already needed for CLS ?

By the way, as my avatar on the forum shows it, I'm excited to see at last the REAL Chewbacca released :-D
  • We now have new gear slots 12.3-4-5. I think it will be extra hard for most of us using 5 of the OG 6 BHs. Be prepared for panic gearing unless you're ok with a 5* Chewie.
  • I am going to struggle to get my 5th BH to 5*, so I don't even know whether I can get a 5* Chewie. I very much doubt I'll be able to do better than that.
  • More trash great
  • DaGhost141 wrote: »
    While I’m excited to get OT Chewie in the game, I can’t help but notice the implied hard node farms that are coming for Embo and Aurra. The marquee events are not what people are tired of. They are tired of all these new toons coming out on hard nodes. I don’t have the exact stats but it certainly feels like over the past couple of months, 90% of these marquee toons go on a hard node that takes 6+ months to farm.

We are tired of garbage characters
  • Witherox22 wrote: »
    yeeeeees
    I want to have Chewie but i have no BH :D

We already have three and his great grand uncle
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    The original trilogy part of the post is referring to Chewbacca not bounty hunters
    Sorry for any confusion

OFF TOPIC Chewie? Hell, no
This discussion has been closed.