Maintenance

Replies

• 1 hour till Arena payout and can not log into game. Missing out on Heroic Rancor and TW as well..
  • I can't get into the game. @CG_SBCrumb endless loading screen.
  • But not the same as if one was active and able to climb during this debacle. "A payout" and "best payout" are not the same.
  • Well there goes my payout. Will submit a ticket whenever they get around to fixing this.

So much for a half hour downtime. Its now an hour and fifteen and counting.
  • Still down for me as well, and yes I force closed the app.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Going to miss my arena payouts in 1 minute

You still get payouts.

Yeah not the payout i should
  • It's down for me.
  • Try closing your client completely and restarting. It might get stuck at checking for updates without a restart. We are investigating if there are any other edge cases that might be causing problems for a handful of players.
  • Me too
  • We've done that multiple times. It doesn't work.
  • Still nothing
  • At least 30 people I know are having this same issue. Get it together.
  • I’m still down... ****?
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Try closing your client completely and restarting. It might get stuck at checking for updates without a restart. We are investigating if there are any other edge cases that might be causing problems for a handful of players.

If you actually read even small portion of messages then you'd know many players even reinstalled game and still not working, restart didn't work neither did reinstall
  • @CG_SBCrumb started working again. All good.
  • Lol now its up, time to submit a ticket.
    Try closing your client completely and restarting. It might get stuck at checking for updates without a restart. We are investigating if there are any other edge cases that might be causing problems for a handful of players.

Stuck on checking for updates as is my wife. Unbelievable; especially during arenas....

• Results are varied but I am down on multiple devices.
  • @CG_SBCrumb I'm still getting the servers are under maintenance pop up
  • Tried unistalling/reinstalling and still get the same thing
  • TVF wrote: »
    Maybe all the bandwidth is being stolen by too many threads being made about it.

Man you are really bored.. lol
  • Not for me it hasn't
  • Dagobond wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Stuck on checking for updates as is my wife. Unbelievable; especially during arenas....

you say that is if they could choose another time without affecting peoples arena payouts. no matter when they do this, it will affect someones payout in arena
    i mean im not happy with missing out on my 3 energy payout time and stuff, but for arena they warned everyone in advance, everyone with payouts should have tried to climb before the servers were down, to help lock in there place
  • I got it to work.. exit swgoh turn Wi-Fi off, shut off phone for 2m, reboot and it worked .
  • Oh and thanks for doing this right before one of the biggest arena payouts in the game (East Coast USA). Way to go guys, too bad there isn't a less populous time zone (and thus many fewer players climbing) like, say, the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Good work!
  • Few of our guild members still locked out "searching for Updates", not great on a TW day
  • Getting the same connection error after maintenance. Closed and restarted the app 5x, then restarted my phone and uninstalled swgoh and reinstalled. Still cant get in.
  • Stamp8987
    21 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    An was told to submit feedback on the forum. Doesn't appear to be any compensation forthcoming, i know its a little early to say that, but the amount of compensation has been steadily dropping in the over 2 years i have played this game and it doesn't appear to be affecting everybody.

I know that their are many duplicate threads on this subject but i am doing as tech support suggested.

I missed out on a Rancor and my arena payout, could have taken 1st but no such luck.

The timing of restoration was also convenient as i was finally able to get back in game at 6:02pm est, not to wave around a tin foil hat or anything.
    Clearly didnt read the thread before posting. I expect compensation for this.

Right in the middle of TW. Gonna miss the start of hstr. And possibly my arena climb.