The Road Ahead: 11/09/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    RE: PAYOUT TIME CHANGE

its twice per year... can you clarify? Calendar year or Two Time Zone changes every 12 months after the first time zone change?
    This is one a cooldown based on when you change your time. This does NOT go from January to January
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie
    Can you edit the road ahead to reflect this? Thank you very much.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    CG_Carrie wrote: »

its twice per year... can you clarify? Calendar year or Two Time Zone changes every 12 months after the first time zone change?
    You will be given two time change tokens. You can use them at any time you like, twice in a row, or wait until daylight savings comes. Or never. Your choice.
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

This is one a cooldown based on when you change your time. This does NOT go from January to January

Thanks. This clarifies things a lot!
  • Darth Malgus and SWTOR need to come to Galaxy Of Heros!!!!!!

Vitiate
    Satele
    Darth Marr
    Arcann
    Thexan
    Vaylin
    Senya
    Valkorian
    Darth Malgus
    HK-55
  • harunalp wrote: »
    I think it's time to stop playing

NO TİME ZONE CHANGE PLEASE!!!

Then don't change. What's your issue?
  • So to be clear, besides the cute event this month, we can throw Mace, and GG in a garbage disposal, and forget about them ever getting reworked?
  • Why no Clone war love? Especially A GG rework?????
  • This looks awesome. PO change is a godsend, and grand arena looks fantastic. Plus looking forward to those OT characters.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Sounds like more marquees. Yawn.
    Do you want more ancient journeys instead?

Marquees aren't bad, and I don't get the marquee hate

Technically I should say inevitable single hard mode farm. There has to be a more interesting way to release characters.

Its more like a sticker collection now.
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Does this mean nothing else outside this road ahead announcements is coming in the next two months? Like clone wars related stuff?
  • All the teasing for Clone Wars stuff and General Greivous, and absolutely nothing for either? New mode or not, this “Road Ahead” is a let down.
    Ooba hutar.
  • WHAT ABOUT THE CLONE WARS CONTENT?!?!?!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    A Whale arena and more marquee toons.
    All for money.
    Ridiculous.
    You didn't read? Grouped with similar GP that have the same win/loss ratio

I think you dont play this game.
    There are very diferente 3M GP players.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Wow, my wife won't be **** ed at me for wanted to play around dinner time any more! (Can't fault her for that, btw) That's a huge quality of life improvement for me. I can't overstate the significance of that. It was either ignore rank or sneak attacks in due to a silly game construct.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • That was pathetic, we waited all this time for nothing. There aren’t even any details apart from the new event which sounds pointless. Thanks.

• Strubz wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie
    Can you edit the road ahead to reflect this? Thank you very much.
    Yes, Road Ahead has been updated
  • harunalp wrote: »
    I think it's time to stop playing

NO TİME ZONE CHANGE PLEASE!!!

Why? So the people that have been screwed over by being locked into a time when they are at work and can't play can continue to suffer in rank in arena for your benefit?
  • kalidor wrote: »
    Wow, my wife won't be **** ed at me for wanted to play around dinner time any more! (Can't fault her for that, btw) That's a huge quality of life improvement for me. I can't overstate the significance of that. It was either ignore rank or sneak attacks in due to a silly game construct.

Same.
  • Will the time change feature also be able to manipulate guild reset time? Something that, as a guild leader, I’d be very interested to know...

Not at the moment. We are cautious about this feature to ensure it’s used for improving people’s QoL so we want to see how that goes first.
    Just to clarify, current plan is to launch Grand Arena before the end of the year barring unforeseen circumstances?
    Yes.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • TBF, real 1v1 pvp is you and your opponent in a realtime match not a mini territory wars (can we get a TW wins/ELO leaderboard please). Close but no cigar there CG...
  • Juhani, Carth and Canderous incoming.

Also maybe a HK47 rework?
  • The biggest question is will we see more Clone Wars related material this month or was the special themed TW, JKA fighter, and the bonus drops it?
  • That was pathetic, we waited all this time for nothing. There aren’t even any details apart from the new event which sounds pointless. Thanks.

U guys should know by now that they dont list every single event an thing that they are gonna do down to the minute it will drop. So just cause they didnt say gg is getting a rework doesnt mean he isn’t getting one. Calm down n relax and give it time. Im sure theres still sum surprises to come.
  • More characters from the original movies! I love it!
    There's only 4 empire characters from the original movie. I can't even make a full team!
  • This all seems very cool. Some OT love, new PVP, and ability to adjust time zones. I'm not sure what realistic, non-selfish things I would have wanted instead. Whiners will be whiners, but that is no surprise.

Just to be clear the people complaining about being able to adjust time zones are the WORST kind of people. I totally understand people that weren't weaned on the OT preferring attention to other time periods/series (but the OT needs love too!) but complaining about the time zone adjustment feature is flat out weak. Huge help to a lot of people.
  • I see some people loving it and some hating on it saying it is short and yet if you combine this with the revan post this was a huge road ahead! People hate for dumb reason this game is about the grind, the long haul. I love all new content because one day itll just be another thing for me to farm.
  • All the teasing for Clone Wars stuff and General Greivous, and absolutely nothing for either? New mode or not, this “Road Ahead” is a let down.

I did say somewhere that Ahnald would be among the first to know, but the GG rework speculation came from leaks. We can’t comment on leaks. I’m sorry that someone speculated that though as he is not in this quarter.

An earlier version of the Road Ahead covered the Anakin fighter, Clone helmets, and Clone TW events. We are hoping to take the lessons learned from the Clone Wars TW and apply it to the future, especially as Grand Arena will cover the “play it the right way” fix for TW style competition.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • like this game the road ahead was a huge disapointment I expected more from you baby, janitor, and potted plant guess we'll have to get replaced by an actual dev team
  • This sounds dreadful. All of it.
  • Will we be able to change the payouts of both squad and fleet arenas or will they still have the same hour overlap?
  • I just want a Grevious rework.