Prev1
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited January 2019
DEV POST
CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
xc8zeibe3so0.png

Hi Holotable Heroes!
Here is all the new content you’ll find after today’s update,1/16/19.

NEW CHARACTERS

For more info on these units, check out the kit reveals and strategy guides below:

CHANGES
  • Gear XII salvage and MK 2 Pulse Modulators have been added to the Shard Store.
  • C-3PO's "Oh My Goodness!" special ability will now prefer to target allies that do not currently have Translation. If all allies have Translation it will select a random target.

EVENTS
Flight of the Falcon
BOUNTY HUNTER ships have been dispatched by DARTH VADER to find and capture a group of Rebel ships including HAN'S MILLENNIUM FALCON.
Succeed and earn blueprints for Han Solo's iconic ship!
  • Event begins: January 17th
  • Level requirements for event: 60+
  • Minimum Requirement: Bounty Hunter Ships(1-Star for tier 1 scaling up to 7-Star for tier 7) and a Capital Ship that meets the Star requirement for each tier of the event

SHARD SHUFFLE
These characters or ships are now available in the following locations:
Anakin’s Eta-2 Starfighter
  • Anakin’s Eta-2 Starfighter is now available on Fleet Battles 1-B Hard. Anakin’s Starfighter is an addition to Fleet Battles 1-B Hard and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there.

Canderous Ordo
  • Canderous Ordo is available on Cantina Battles 5-C. Canderous Ordo will replace Finn, the character currently on Cantina Battles 5-C. Finn will continue to be farmable in Cantina Battles 3-E and Light Side Battles 7-A Hard.

Bastila Shan (Fallen)
  • Bastila Shan (Fallen)is now available on Dark Side Battles 7-A Hard. Bastila Shan (Fallen) will replace Poe Dameron, the character currently on Dark Side Battles 7-A Hard. Poe Dameron will continue to be farmable in Light Side Battles 7-B Hard.

PACKS AND BUNDLES
FREEDOM FIGHTER FACTION PACK
Power up your Rebel ships with a FREEDOM FIGHTER FACTION PACK.
Each pack awards 1 card of ship blueprints worth 10-100 blueprints for Rebel ships.
Possible Ships:
  • Biggs Darklighter’s X-wing
  • Bistan’s U-wing
  • Cassian’s U-wing
  • Ghost
  • Phantom II
  • Wedge Antilles’s X-wing
  • Date available: January 24th
  • 799 Crystals
  • Minimum Level requirements: 60+
  • Purchase limit: 10 per day

FREEDOM FIGHTER ULTIMATE BUNDLE
Power up your fleets with this Freedom Fighter bundle, which includes Ship Blueprints for 6 Rebel ships.
Includes:
  • Cassian’s U-wing (x80)
  • Bistan’s U-wing (x60)
  • Ghost (x60)
  • Phantom II (x30)
  • Biggs Darklighter’s X-wing (x25)
  • Wedge Antilles’s X-wing (x25)
BONUS: This bundle also includes Ship Building Materials, Enhancement Droids, Ship Ability Materials, and Reinforcement Materials to immediately power up these ships to Ship level: 40
  • Date available: January 24th
  • Minimum Level requirements: 60+

FIXES
  • CHARACTER - Fixed a bug where L3-37 could save droid allies with "For the Droids" after L3-37 was defeated.
  • CHARACTER - Fixed a bug which prevented Cartel Spy (PvE Unit) from using Taunt correctly.
  • CHARACTER - Fixed a bug that prevented Bastila Shan (Fallen) from being the source of the effects on “Fear's” Stun when it expires.
  • CHARACTER - Fixed a bug where Nute Gunray's "Backroom Subterfuge" upgrade path tier 3 incorrectly stated the amount of Turn Meter gained on a Critical Hit as 20% instead of 30%.
  • CHARACTER - Fixed a bug where Death Trooper's "Death Trooper Grenade" would not prevent Barriss Offee from healing when it critically hit when Healing Immunity was applied.
  • CHARACTER - Fixed a bug which prevented Bastila Shan (Fallen) from recovering Max Health after applying Corrupted Battle Meditation to enemies while Emperor Palpatine is in the leader slot.
  • CHARACTER - Updated Jedi Knight Revan’s “Savior” description to clarify that Jedi allies that are rescued by “Savior” cannot be defeated for the rest of that turn.
  • CHARACTER - Fixed a bug where Death Trooper could apply Death Mark with "Terminate" in The Pit and Tank Takedown raids in certain phases when there are no defeated enemies.
  • CHARACTER - Fixed a bug where Darth Nihilus would not recover Max Health when he inflicts a debuff at the start of his turn with his "Wound in the Force" with Emperor Palpatine in the leader slot.
  • QUEST - Vandor Chewbacca and Zaalbar now are counted for the "Wookiee Hunter" quest.

DEV POST
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Anyone else thinking it might be a good idea to immediately start farming Fallen Bastila and Canderous?
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    I finished Chirpa this morning and now I can go straight into Canderous.

The shard shop addition was unexpected, but I will take it.
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Now that you fixed C3-PO AI, can you fix First Order AI ? Like Tie Silencer using his special right away, FOO opening the fight with pinning shot then cleansing OG Kylo Ren, KRU using his Second special on ennemies that aren't stunned ...

And that's only for FO.
  • Anyone else thinking it might be a good idea to immediately start farming Fallen Bastila and Canderous?

Absolutely. Darth Revan is coming!
  • Nice job CG 👍 on shard shop merchandise.
  • KyloRey wrote: »
    Anyone else thinking it might be a good idea to immediately start farming Fallen Bastila and Canderous?

Who would be the fifth for an event for Darth Revan? Praying it wouldn't be JKR.
  • Lagandary wrote: »
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Anyone else thinking it might be a good idea to immediately start farming Fallen Bastila and Canderous?

Who would be the fifth for an event for Darth Revan? Praying it wouldn't be JKR.

I think you’re praying to the wrong God. 😬

Nahhhhhhhhh...
    Star_Wars_Farmer_MEME.jpg

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    HK22 wrote: »

My Range trooper is 12 shards away from 7 stars and now to switch farms all of a sudden is going to hurt my OCD
  • Lagandary wrote: »
    KyloRey wrote: »

Not sure but I would be farming all the Old Republic toons as soon as they come out. Either Darth Malak or Darth Revan (or both) are likely coming to the game next month.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »

My Range trooper is 12 shards away from 7 stars and now to switch farms all of a sudden is going to hurt my OCD

At that point you might as well just finish the farm so that it does not nag at you. I need to finish Wicket then I will focus all my DS efforts on Fallen Bastilla. The tough part is lightside where you have 3 of the Bounty Hunter ships that I still need to get to seven stars.
  • Thank you for making Anakin’s ship an easy farm! Very helpful
  • Wow their new strategy of screwing up everything is actually working , not one complaint about single hard node farms. Guess with all these debacles, they are actually making progress lol
  • Thank you for fixing the bug with DS Bastilla - I was the one submitting the bug report for it.
    Im very impressed, thanks!
  • So y'all aren't even going to mention renaming the Ep VII Falcon to "Rey's Millennium Falcon"? Seems like a simple enough thing to put in the patch notes...
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Nahhhhhhhhh...
    Star_Wars_Farmer_MEME.jpg

Farmer? Uncle Owen confirmed!
  • No mention of zombie isolation in sith? How predictable,anything to falsify their precious raid difficulty.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Wow their new strategy of screwing up everything is actually working , not one complaint about single hard node farms. Guess with all these debacles, they are actually making progress lol

To be fair, the 8 sims per hard node a day makes it not that big a deal.
    330 * 3 / 8 = 123.75 days to farm a single hard node on average with no refreshes. or 4 months with no refreshes and 2 months with 1 a day. Not bad. That means FTP can get the character about 7 months after marquee release. When it took 11 months to farm a single hard node character meaning 14 months from release to completion for FTP... now that was another story.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Wow their new strategy of screwing up everything is actually working , not one complaint about single hard node farms. Guess with all these debacles, they are actually making progress lol

330 * 3 / 8 = 123.75 days to farm a single hard node on average with no refreshes. or 4 months with no refreshes and 2 months with 1 a day. Not bad. That means FTP can get the character about 7 months after marquee release. When it took 11 months to farm a single hard node character meaning 14 months from release to completion for FTP... now that was another story.

Multiply that times 160 characters and how long is that 🤣
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »

Doesn't really matter. This is technically a resource management game. That means that if you actually farm everyone, they made a mistake. You're supposed to have to choose who to farm, that's what resource management is.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »

Doesn't really matter. This is technically a resource management game. That means that if you actually farm everyone, they made a mistake. You're supposed to have to choose who to farm, that's what resource management is.

And if I manage my resources I can have all the characters in 139 years
  • Woodroward wrote: »

So its back to a resource management game and not a stategy game ?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member

Ya between that and the “and it could be how it used to be” is older than August jokes
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator

You can always break open your wallet if you don't have the patience
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

You can always break open your wallet if you don't have the patience

Lol I love the options!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I'm still waiting for the Finn 3po fix. This is ridiculous, and I thought it was a priority when you began the new year.
  • Woodroward wrote: »

Umm... A resource management game is a type of strategy game...
  • Mzee wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for the Finn 3po fix. This is ridiculous, and I thought it was a priority when you began the new year.

What are you talking about? They said they were going to take their time and make sure they got it right. That isn't anything close to prioritizing a fix as soon as they get back.

Let them take their time so they get it right. Don't rush them into doing it wrong.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »

What are you talking about? They said they were going to take their time and make sure they got it right. That isn't anything close to prioritizing a fix as soon as they get back.

Let them take their time so they get it right. Don't rush them into doing it wrong.

This. Let them QA the hell out of their solution. One thing I would add would be to let the community know what direction they are taking before it’s final, so we can have some Input on it as well.