Transmission Received

Replies

• We feel like there's more. Date and transmission code not used in solving
  • Ultra wrote: »
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    dev3kiy.png
    Someone on the discord solved it.

m6a3RWY.png

Yup, I mentioned it to him on the same server. I just figured I'd bring it over here for Crumb Confirmation.
  • Sorry, I mean to say I mentioned him on the server telling him that I posted the link to the forums. Sorry if I'm confusing.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Kingpin01 wrote: »
    We feel like there's more. Date and transmission code not used in solving
    Last time we thought there was more to it than just the Falcon reveal...

BOY WAS THERE A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
  • Please. Decode more. Make it say "No Darth Malak, we are sorry for all of the kotor content".
  • I want Padmé to come this month and will be necessary for 1 character I really want to see appear this yearby0rw8ldjtiw.png

m2sbj8gxthsq.png

My assumption has been the next Legendary will be Jedi Master Obi-Wan with Separatist Droids being the requirement leading to an Anakin Journey like you mentioned, but requiring Ahsoka and Rex instead of Yoda and Sidious.
  • Doh... I was being completely sarcastic when I suggested another Han. I may have been more accurate than intended
    :(
    v51pa02agjec.png
  • Jpolson43 wrote: »
    Please. Decode more. Make it say "No Darth Malak, we are sorry for all of the kotor content".

I'm excited for Malak, besides, that means that kotor is finished for a long time. I see a lot of OT coming up with the releases of chewbacca and c-3p0.
  • If you use the date to decipher the imgur link it reads.

“Hard node battles reduced from 8 attempts to 5”
  • I said in a post that they were reducing all the nodes for the malak release, they want you to use up crystals so u don’t have as much saved for his pack purchases
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Weird. I immediately thought of Luke, and then assumed a ship, due to the ship trend lately.
  • I bet he requires 10 of the new gear pieces they added hahahahahaha
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    dev3kiy.png

I am happy for Darth Malak. It is pretty obvious after Darth Revan.

By the way, I bet we are going to need both Jedi Knight Revan and Darth Revan for this... :p
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Ultra wrote: »
    Gotta find that map to Skywalker before the First Order decodes it

@CG_SBCrumb did the puzzle master, help out in this one too?
    No, but he will be returning soon!
    Crumb, my friend

is this it? Or is there more?
    This one was is a little easier than usual but not THAT easy. Look at that picture a bit more closely
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Kingpin01 wrote: »
    We feel like there's more. Date and transmission code not used in solving
    Last time we thought there was more to it than just the Falcon reveal...

BOY WAS THERE A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
    Also, I made sure the payoff was better this time ;P
  • Like all of these teasers the underlying answer is always:

"Open your wallets"
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Aka_mannah wrote: »
    Like all of these teasers the underlying answer is always:

"Open your wallets"
    I've never had to open my wallet for new content. I have the patience to wait and work towards it.
    Still not a he.
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Gotta find that map to Skywalker before the First Order decodes it

@CG_SBCrumb did the puzzle master, help out in this one too?
    No, but he will be returning soon!
    Crumb, my friend

is this it? Or is there more?
    This one was is a little easier than usual but not THAT easy. Look at that picture a bit more closely

Please don't forget about Bendak Starkiller and Calo Nord finally being playable after all these years.
  • M-A-L **** so close.I was hoping it was Darth Malgus.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Doh... I was being completely sarcastic when I suggested another Han. I may have been more accurate than intended
    :(
    v51pa02agjec.png

Also the first point. Original concept for Death Star was presented in that year. Could it be the Death Star raid at last?
  • Revan confirmed :D
    No, seriously.... please please not Kotor again, no.....
  • So... did they blur the background of the picture on purpose ? Star Forge event (raid?) confirmed ?
  • Aradyas wrote: »
    So... did they blur the background of the picture on purpose ? Star Forge event (raid?) confirmed ?

Thats sort of what it looks like to me. Star forge raid to unlock Mallack and maybe his cap ship?
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    An event that everybody can do ... not only the old player?
    XD...
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Look at that picture a bit more closely

I think need to decode the small rectangles at the bottom.
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    Decoded message: we are sorry that we are removing/reducing features from the game. Be sure to drink your ovaltine.
    It's probably that !!

• Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    I am not recognizing this baclground, by looking in the kotor youtube vids. He is not onboard of the leviathan and not in the star forge. Wonder if the place is an additional hint?
    Did Malak use force lightning/ balls? Perhaps this shows further special attacks... no, this would not be a hint
  • Please STOP with all the KotOR content! The horse is glue already just stop and give us some variety, PLEASE!
  • Do we get both Jedi Knight Alec and Darth Malak like Revan ?