Geo TB bad "bug"

Prev1
AngelVazzana
541 posts Member
edited August 2019
Just wanted to post this here to warn others so just in case they come across this they can record it and send it to EA. The bugs are bugged no pun intended.... One of my friends messaged me and told me that his bugs when they all swarmed was losing their health like when you go against Traya but he isn't going against Traya he is in Geo TB phase one . He said all his bugs killed themselves off the first go around. No he isn't lying because he sent me a **** and it was insane that he could have lost with maxed bugs. Plus I just checked in the bugs section on the forums and multiple people are having issues with freezing and stuff. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so you can warm your Guild leaders

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Traya’s lead.
    Also, face traya?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    that's not a bug.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Traya’s lead.
    Also, face traya?

No he is in phase one of TB
  • I think he means it's "like when you face Traya", not actually battling Traya. Is it not about GEOTB?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    zhm1pw4nld94.png
  • leef wrote: »
    that's not a bug.

How so? Because it's never happened to me or my guild mates before unless we fight Traya
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    I think he means it's "like when you face Traya", not actually battling Traya. Is it not about GEOTB?

Yes exactly sorry I'll rephrase it. Appreciate the catch on that
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i can't read, nevermind me
  • leef wrote: »
    i can't read, nevermind me

Lol all good my friend I edited it and explained it in more detail. Sorry for the confusion :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Which mission, and what was the state of platoons?
  • He didn't do the special mission.... It was one of the regular missions. Hold on I'll post all characters brb
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I'm calling Cap until I see evidence.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Which mission, and what was the state of platoons?

Platoons in p1 don't affect missions so for the purposes of the initial question, we can skip it and go to which mission?

Enemy Ponds does something about health equalization, I don't know if that applies to just the enemy or players.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Ok he was in 1/4 and was going against clone serg, medic, Jedi sentinel, and Jedi counselor. He lost all his Geo's because he took it medic and his bugs was killing themselves then sentinel took out the last 2 in one AOE
  • AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    SemiGod wrote: »
    I'm calling Cap until I see evidence.

Dude shut up bro he isn't lying. He is a stand up guy. If you have nothing to say that's helpful then don't post. I didn't post this to get the mob stirred up I posted it to help warn people just in case it happened to them or their guild mates. Troll
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    That shouldn't be happening as described. I know with each hit the overall HP/protection pool for Hive Mind goes down, maybe with enough enemy hits it would look this way? As each Geo takes its turn the balance of the pool occurs making each Geo weaker to some extent.
  • AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    He sent me a screenshot on my other phone. I seen the pic he lost in 1/4 and his bugs are good and Alpha is double zetaed
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Did this happen to him before?
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Did this happen to him before?

No sir not at all. That's why he messaged me because he couldn't understand it
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    May be worth a bug report to CG then. I feel all of us may still be missing something but not having happened before makes a bug a bit more likely.
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    May be worth a bug report to CG then. I feel all of us may still be missing something but not having happened before makes a bug a bit more likely.

I told him to send in a ticket with the screenshot he sent me so they could check out exactly what happened. I just wanted to post this here so if it happened to others they would know they wasn't the only ones it happened to and also to warn other players to pay attention to their Geo's when battling.
  • Oh great, gonna have to cancel TB and get 150 crystals plus 1 credit.

On the bright side, GAC is supposed to start up again today.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me, 2/4, when easily can do 4/4.

GBA double zeta, G11, all others maxed abilities and G12.

Was the weirdest thing, definitely not the norm from last 2 geo TBs

Sorry bro that happened to ya..... That's why I posted this here so hopefully the Devs see it and get someone to look into this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The best way to get thia attention is to post and discuss it at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • Do you have his ticket number or ally code for me to investigate? Please also include the screenshot here if possible
  • @CG_SBCrumb

I'll tell him to post all his info and screenshots here for ya my friend. Thanks for the response Sir :)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Doesnt new Echo get an ability that does something like this?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    VonZant wrote: »
    Doesnt new Echo get an ability that does something like this?

No. He only damages on an evade from a 501st or clone, nothing when an enemy attacks.

They also posted the list of toons in the battle and Echo was not one of them.
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    That shouldn't be happening as described. I know with each hit the overall HP/protection pool for Hive Mind goes down, maybe with enough enemy hits it would look this way? As each Geo takes its turn the balance of the pool occurs making each Geo weaker to some extent.

Health equalization only happens when enemy uses an ability (takes turn or counters) if geos are doing massive back to back swarms with no counter attacks than no equalization happens
This discussion has been closed.