The Road Ahead - 11/20/2019 [MEGA]

Replies

• So what I read is NO NEW CONTENT for the foreseeable future. I get that the licenses for Star War is alot of dough.... But really this song and dance is getting old.
  • Mace Windu left behind
  • So basically all we're getting here is encouragement to spend and still the same hopeless service. Man, why do we even keep playing this game..."imaginative clone wars squads" what, you mean the only 5 clones and 5 good galactic republic characters we have in this game if you didn't spend hundred of dollars on GAS?
  • Just wondering but if you wanted to make more money could you reduce the costs or up the value? From what I can tell you guys don't have the best record for good decisions, but when I see something like the phoenix pack show up in the shop for $99.99 I was expecting something good, but something I would never spend. Instead, I see the offer of 65 shards per person (just enough for each one to be 3 stars) and enough to gear them all to 5, ablilty 3. A reasonable price would be 15 dollars, or if you want to keep the price, have each person to 6 or 7 star, gear level 9 at least, and abilities level 6 for that money. Just a thought. I've been playing this game on my third account and after ONE month, I got the equivilent of that. Now i don't want to make it pay to win (like for most part the season pass in SWB 1&2), but at the same time make it worth it.
    "But," he whispered, "it was so artistically done"
    The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    So crumb ignored all of the mace post and commented on Sith trooper to say he has sweet red armor? For real?

I don't have any update from my post yesterday. There are no plans for Mace a rework at this time
  • DarthPhaco
    65 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    No new content??? No new raid? Just a bundle and a guide to journey events? CG spent all their time screwing around with Malakgate and angering the entire community. Now, they have no new content to release and instead will offer an overpriced bundle that will have slicing mats and relic stuff for $999.99
  • For birthday we will have a"generous thank you package"
    I just can't wait to see what they is "generous" for CG
  • I feel like so far everyone is missing something... Legendary, Heroic and Epic confrontations being ALWAYS available? This is huge! It basically completely changes the way players progress now, which is simultaneously awesome and terrible.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    If we get Sith Trooper this month than I guess it’s safe to say he’s the reason Royal Guard is the login toon
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    DarthPhaco wrote: »
    No new content??? No new raid? Just a bundle and a guide to journey events that you can find on any website? CG spent all their time screwing around with Malakgate and angering the entire community. Now, they have no new content to release and instead will offer an overpriced bundle that will have slicing mats and relic stuff for $999.99

Well actually:

LSTB - new content in two weeks.

Raid - already discussed that it's targeted for early next year.

What else were you expecting?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    If we get Sith Trooper this month than I guess it’s safe to say he’s the reason Royal Guard is the login toon

Well actually....oh, nice call.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    They said there are more toons they can’t announce

Expect a journey or legendary in the quarter too which they can’t reveal yet
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Reptile wrote: »
    Release Arc Trooper.

Don't worry he's coming soon! There should be a post later today about how he can be earned.

Don't worry he's coming soon! There should be a post later today about how he can be bought
  • TVF wrote: »
    No new content??? No new raid? Just a bundle and a guide to journey events that you can find on any website? CG spent all their time screwing around with Malakgate and angering the entire community. Now, they have no new content to release and instead will offer an overpriced bundle that will have slicing mats and relic stuff for $999.99

Well actually:

More than just a bundle.
  • Great job for great thanks to loyal players.

Probably a great package for the 4th anniversary will be 3 shards of CWC

Road ahead in 2019 means -> new players, buy packages, be as strong as 4-year-old players and we will treat you the same! NOTHING ELSE!
    But for old players - they give new characters to BUY and super legendary events like "unlock 5 * and buy the rest for GET1 / 2"
    CG -> it would be better for all "young" players to fire up the PERMANENT events and throw "accelerating" packages in the store.

WE CAN CELEBRATE !!!
  • aaaaaah guys thank you SO SO MUCH for finally adding Hux to the game!!!!
    I've been desperately waiting for him for more than 2 years, I've been saving up a ton of crystals just for him, he's all I ever wanted THANK YOU!!! I love you <3<3
    I'm so happyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! \o/
  • So...no new modes and new character releases. Wasn't that kind of expected? We aren't getting a new raid deeper into 2020, hopefully somewhere in spring and not august.
  • DarthAsajj wrote: »
    aaaaaah guys thank you SO SO MUCH for finally adding Hux to the game!!!!
    I've been desperately waiting for him for more than 2 years, I've been saving up a ton of crystals just for him, he's all I ever wanted THANK YOU!!! I love you <3<3

Who knew there was an actual Hux fan out there?
  • What a joke. Where is the integrity of the devs and the connection to its dedicated player base? You would think they would take the high ground and the passion for star wars and its community, and at least address what we have been asking for. I dont get how they feel okay posting something like they just did when they obviously read what the community has been voicing. Just more money grabs and no love.
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I’m sorry, but I’m still so **** about not getting a Mace rework that I could care less about the shenanigans in this Road Ahead!

On the other hand, if CG were to come out with a new toon…like General Windu (hint hint CG) that would be outstanding! Wishful thinking I’m afraid!?

Please no. Mace is Mace. He just needs a rework or touch up, not the 'general' title.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Well actually:

More than just a bundle.

Read the post again.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member

Well actually:

More than just a bundle.

It is more than a bundle, it is a way to help keep newer players focused and engaged. More focused and engaged players equal a stronger game. It's good news in the long run. I know, someone will come along and poo poo my positivity.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    DarthAsajj wrote: »
    aaaaaah guys thank you SO SO MUCH for finally adding Hux to the game!!!!

Who knew there was an actual Hux fan out there?

Well actually, I like Hux too. Especially his music number in TFA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxOrLDa_aK4
  • Monel wrote: »

Well actually:

More than just a bundle.

It is more than a bundle, it is a way to help keep newer players focused and engaged. More focused and engaged players equal a stronger game. It's good news in the long run. I know, someone will come along and poo poo my positivity.

Poo poo'ed
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • TVF wrote: »

Well actually:

More than just a bundle.

Read the post again.

You must have missed the part about the bundle. Learn reading comprehension.
  • It would have been nice to get a bit more about the new content from the third trilogy, maybe a couple words about the new raid (unless that has been delayed)...my biggest wish for the post would be for a proof reader though :)
    I almost had to stop reading in the first two paragraphs.
    I think the journey guide and the fast pass are good additions though.
  • I remember a previous post from CG about a ton of clone wars era content as their main focus 4 months ago (maybe longer). What have we gotten? 2 c r a p ships n no new toons or playable content unless you have 14 toons at 22500gp each or relic 3! Dont pretend you have a shot at GaS at 18k gp! We've been hearing abt LS geo for MONTHS! community is begging for you all at CG to pay attention
  • BTW... Gamorrean Guard is better than Mace Windu! If you wont rework him make a new one!
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    So crumb ignored all of the mace post and commented on Sith trooper to say he has sweet red armor? For real?

I don't have any update from my post yesterday. There are no plans for Mace a rework at this time

I cant fathom how you can go through Clone Wars content, and NOT rework Mace....