Guild is heavy cheater

Patate
2 posts Member
edited January 2020
a3uva6sbisv0.jpg
617lxrj74rkm.jpg

Would be nice if cg would actually do something against those cheaters... It seems they gave us gac history to make us think they do something but when you see this they are clearly doing nothing... It's all about fooling us...

EDIT: Please report potential cheaters in game or directly to Lucifer's Daddy. Naming and Shaming violates the forum guidelines. Closing this thread
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Patate wrote: »
    Would be nice if cg would actually do something against those cheaters... It seems they gave us gac history to make us think they do something but when you see this they are clearly doing nothing... It's all about fooling us...

Against forum T&C to put people on blast. You can remove instances of their name and player ID if you want to make the effort. Otherwise just report them privately and move on.
  • 1. Naming and shaming are against forum rules.
    2. Need to look at everything. Pulling those battles out context can be misleading because those could be against 90% defeated squads on a second attempt.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    jkray622 wrote: »
    1. Naming and shaming are against forum rules.
    2. Need to look at everything. Pulling those battles out context can be misleading because those could be against 90% defeated squads on a second attempt.

Oh yeah, forgot JKR can almost solo a GAS squad (or at least clear all protection)..... Then a nice 3 man GMY, QGJ and farmboy...
  • I'm actually wondering where this is coming from -
    All the GAC history I can see are 3 man squads.
  • jkray622 wrote: »
    I'm actually wondering where this is coming from -
    All the GAC history I can see are 3 man squads.

Good point. This GAC is obviously not up yet and the others are for last month's 3v3. They did have battle logs for 5v5 a while back but I don't know when they removed them.
  • I found the older rounds and there are weird data captures. For example, there's that JKR "solo" against GAS, JKR lost after 0 seconds. Then he used a full JKR squad later.

So perhaps the gmy squad that beat GAS was incorrect. Also it didn't capture gear levels, and since gas had shaak Ti in the squad, he wouldn't use the Charge/Retreat mechanic. For all we know these were g7 units.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    These two battles are in the same round. Either this player has figured out a way to reuse units, or swgoh.GG had issues capturing results accurately.

A good example of why we aren't supposed to name and shame. False accusations aren't good. ms1jy582jl6z.jpeg
    Post edited by jkray622 on
  • EDIT: Please report potential cheaters in game or directly to Lucifer's Daddy. Naming and Shaming violates the forum guidelines. Closing this thread
This discussion has been closed.