Grand Arena Season 5 - Smugglers

Hi Holotable Heroes,

A brand new theme is coming to the Grand Arena Championship starting on Monday, March 2nd, a celebration of all things Smugglers.

Smugglers have played an important part of the Star Wars saga all the way back to the cantina in A New Hope where Obi-Wan Kenobi enlisted the aid of Han Solo and Chewbacca to get to Alderaan, “No questions asked.” With that in mind here’s a few of the feats you can expect during the course of the Championship:
  • I’m Putting Together a Crew - Gain Prepared 50 times in Grand Arena
  • “Fast Enough for You, Old Man”, “We’re Home”, and “I Don’t Like It, I Don’t Agree with It, but I Accept It” - Three different feats involving using characters who were Pilots/Co-Pilots of the Millennium Falcon of that era (Rebellion, Resistance, and Solo)
  • Three of a Kind - Field all three Millennium Falcons in a Fleet Arena battle and win
  • I Never Thought I’d Be Smuggling Myself - Win a Grand Arena battle using four characters who hid in the smuggling compartment of the Millennium Falcon: Raid Han Solo, Legendary Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) and Old Ben Kenobi
  • Ain’t it a Beautiful Sight - Field four cargo ships in Fleet Arena (and win!)
  • Dawn’s Crimson Light - Win a Grand Arena battle using a squad containing Darth Maul and Qi’ra
  • Let the Wookiee Win - Win four Grand Arena battles using a squad containing at least one wookiee (Vandor Chewbacca, Legendary Chewbacca, Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca, or Zaalbar)
  • Pure Sabaac - Defeat 12 enemy units with Young Lando, Lando Calrissian, Young Han Solo, or raid Han Solo.

There are three unique portraits available to earn from these feats as well. Dawn’s Crimson Light will get you the Criminal Organization portrait (the Crimson Dawn necklace worn by Maul), Coruscant Underworld Police portrait Long Arm of the Law is earned via the Arrest Warrant feat (attempt to inflict Stun 200 times), and finally the feat I Never Thought I’d Be Smuggling Myself will earn you a portrait that has been requested for over a year: The Crate!

I hope you enjoy this season of Grand Arena Championships and see you on the holotables!