Upgrade button gone?

2Next

Replies

• UdalCuain wrote: »
    ZAP wrote: »
    velxwt0op8uo.jpeg
    Mine isn’t there. Yes I have the gear to craft both those items.

What type of phone? I am on an android device.

I specifically used Veers because he also requires multiple of a single gear piece too.
    iPhone 8+

Maybe it is an iOS vs Android thing? I seem to recall another thread complaining about iOS being broken after a recent server update.

Check more toons where you have all the equipment to upgrade.

It’s not just that you need to craft a piece or need multiple of the same, my jawa scavenger has the upgrade button, yet lots of others don’t.

Not an Android/iOS issue, I’m on ios

i just checked my entire roster, every single character that can be taken to the next gear level has the upgrade button. clearly it is affecting others, i must just be lucky

Have you updated through the play/app store manually? Mine only started doing this after I did.

Nope, must be it

updated the app, pretty sure I still have all the upgrade buttons. odd
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Thanks for flagging this. The team managed to replicate this bug in house. It looks to be a side affect of today's update.
  • Included in tomorrows title update mail

FIXES

GENERAL - Character upgrade button now shows up at random intervals much like Epic Confrontations. We will provide ample warning so that you're gear is ready and everyone can experience this incredible new feature. Of course, this is assuming it shows up for you when we think it's going to show up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for flagging this. The team managed to replicate this bug in house. It looks to be a side affect of today's update.

What a suprise
  • TVF wrote: »
    I hope they take it away for every toon but Rose.

y71xxvhuxk8f.gif
  • I just assumed this was the fix mentioned in the update notes. If the button's not there, it can't fail, right?

owt8cfwizjoh.png
  • Watch out for the fix for the buttons disappearing when using GAS in HSTR...
    • GENERAL - General Skywalker and 501st Clones are no longer permitted to be used in the Heroic Sith Triumvirate raid.
  • I had that issue today. I had the piece available to take Young Han up to G8 from G7, just one piece, and the upgrade button didn't show up until I equipped the gear piece.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    back in my day we had to do ALL the upgrades manually!!
    - shakes fist at cloud (city)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Thanks for flagging this. The team managed to replicate this bug in house. It looks to be a side affect of today's update.

@CG_SBCrumb I've started experiencing this bug from a few days now.
  • I've noticed it too for the last few days as well. I can place the individual gear and then the button will show up but on other toons it's present.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    It's dependent on the character, too. I still have some characters that show the upgrade button with the green + in the final gear slot, and some that don't.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    I've seen this bug too, but it's really at the bottom of the priority list for me.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • On android, sometimes the button is here, sometimes not.
    I thought the button might be there at lower gear but not at higher ones; but it's not the case.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    It depends upon the item itself and not the character. Even if you bookmark a character, the item doesn't show up if the crafting recipe is too long. That is why the upgrade button is not working.
    Hope the devs know it already.